• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GDPlayer.To Google Drive Video Player PHP Script

GDPlayer.To Google Drive Video Player PHP Script v4.3.1

No permission to download
sharepoint stream
Screenshot_٢٠٢٤-٠١-٢١-١٢-٤٢-٠١-٠٢٣_bin.mt.plus.jpg
Yes, we need to add some add-ons such as Vk + filelion + Microsoft stream and many more, and fix the download problem. I got the assest folder, the latest version of gdplayer, which contains the js, logo, and easy player files, the new version of the player that added the developer and also css design.

Screenshot_٢٠٢٤-٠١-٢١-١٢-٤٢-٠١-٠٢٣_bin.mt.plus.jpg
Yes, we need to add some add-ons such as Vk + filelion + Microsoft stream and many more, and fix the download problem. I got the assest folder, the latest version of gdplayer, which contains the js, logo, and easy player files, the new version of the player that added the developer and also css design.
what version are you using? I got an error reloading the page

Screenshot_64.jpg
please send a private message (PM) or DM
If interested please buy price $45
GDplayer Full OBF 4.2.1
I have a player script that runs normally, please PM me for a demo
this not sales thread, don't sale anything in here, if you want share your file, share in here, but if you want sale your file, open in sales thread!!!

Reactions: Bang Combat
I have the latest version, could someone cancel it since apparently it requires a license, and when I add a link it is not saved Screenshot_12.png

يمكنك إلغاء ذلك
I have already passed the licensing stage and it also saves the link without any problem, but when I run the player a 500 error message appears, and when this is the result of encrypting more than one file with Ioncupe, this defect becomes present.

I have already decrypted the file responsible for the license, but this is the only thing I have decrypted because the issue is not free and I must decrypt more than one file to avoid encryption problems that cause slowness and also errors in the player.
IMG_٢٠٢٤٠٣١٧_٠٨٤٣٤٠.jpg IMG_٢٠٢٤٠٣١٧_٠٨٤٦٢٦.jpg

Reactions: moviesfast
Ya pasé la etapa de licencia y también guarda el enlace sin ningún problema, pero cuando ejecuto el reproductor aparece un mensaje de error 500, y cuando este es el resultado de cifrar más de un archivo con Ioncupe, este defecto se hace presente.

Ya he descifrado el archivo responsable de la licencia, pero esto es lo único que he descifrado porque el tema no es gratis y debo descifrar más de un archivo para evitar problemas de cifrado que provocan lentitud y también errores en el reproductor.
IMG_٢٠٢٤٠٣١٧_٠٨٤٣٤٠.jpg IMG_٢٠٢٤٠٣١٧_٠٨٤٦٢٦.jpg
podrías pCould you please send me the zip file?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock