• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How was Namecheap Hosting ?

Kanxa

Jan 14, 2019
Hey, I planned to purchase Namecheap Hosting( cheap & Budget-friendly).....how was your experience...is this good or not?
I found that their data center is UK/US-based is this Good For Asian Countries Traffic like India, Bangladesh..?

Last edited:
Its good
Customer experience is good.
If you are unable to solve any issues on server or WordPress, they do it on behalf on you.

when it comes to godaddy, they dont do it, they ask for money to solve any simple issues.

I would say you can go with that :)

Reactions: madroots
I have hosting account with them. It's cost effective.
Customer support is great. You can contact them within one minute any time.
It comes with cPanel which is industry leading server management software. Also most expensive server software.
About reliability it's okay to me. Not fast as cloud hosting or manage hosting. No inbuilt server caching features like Siteground and other competitor hosts.
Uptime is about 97%. Never belive 100% uptime.

I can recommend it for basic sites and starter websites. Not for profitable ecommerce sites and advance heavy sites.

Reactions: Linarda and mader
I have hosting account with them. It's cost effective.
Customer support is great. You can contact them within one minute any time.
It comes with cPanel which is industry leading server management software. Also most expensive server software.
About reliability it's okay to me. Not fast as cloud hosting or manage hosting. No inbuilt server caching features like Siteground and other competitor hosts.
Uptime is about 97%. Never belive 100% uptime.

I can recommend it for basic sites and starter websites. Not for profitable ecommerce sites and advance heavy sites.
Which ones you recommend for that?

My experience is good also. Cheap and they listen to you, very patient people.

HORRIBLE. They're cheap, not inexpensive. Their support is awful. Super friendly and always easy to reach. But a total lack of competence. On shared servers, either the performance problems are bc their servers are mis-configured, overbooked or bc they allow emailing, cron jobs etc and some users mess it up. The first time you need something more complicated than password reset, is the first time the support will fail you. They promise daily backup but don't do them. When I needed mine, the latest backup was 5 days old.
I left them with 11 months on my plan.
Uptime of 97% can mean 3 minutes downtime for every 100 minutes. That's A LOT. And that's not counting ALL THE TIMES when you have performance issues bc they overbook their shared servers.

I don't know their VPS service. That might be a different issue.

Last edited:
Which ones you recommend for that?

My experience is good also. Cheap and they listen to you, very patient people.

I use Cloudways with Vultr High Frequency server. Can recommend to anyone.
You can easily hit 95-100 percent performance benchmarks with them. Starting from $13 per month. Recommend for anyone familiar with managed hosting. This doesn't comes with cPanel. We have to use FTP or SSH. So it's not for everyone. ;)

Reactions: KoolPal
The best for my opinion for shared hosting. im using them from 2009. If you have a heavy website with many daily visits then no shared hosting can handle that.

Reactions: Hisaki
Edi
Hey, I planned to purchase Namecheap Hosting( cheap & Budget-friendly).....how was your experience...is this good or not?
I found that their data center is UK/US-based is this Good For Asian Countries Traffic like India, Bangladesh..?
Edited

I have used it in the past but was too slow, maybe they improved recently...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock