• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need an advice about Ultahost.com

jaylee

Jun 14, 2018
Somewhere down the road
Hi good day,

Does anyone tried Ultahost hosting, please give me an advice about their shared hosting, their vps...

Because I need an offshore hosting, why?

I'm running a wordpress website that has woocommerce and lms installed...some offered courses are downloaded on udemy...

so need an advice, do i need an offshore,,,are there any alternatives...

Thanks..

• Haha
Reactions: Auwal
i used their VPS While ago,

and they are really good and Cost is also fair, i used their VPS for my ecommerce site, and the support team is great helped me on setting up website,

also now im on AWS lightsail, you can also check it

Reactions: jaylee
There server's are really good. I've had one vps with them. Choose Germany for offshore. My vps had more than 20 notices sent to Ultahost and all ignored. My friends too use Ultahost with cyberpanel for crazy speed. And guess what, those are managed server's too.

There server's are really good. I've had one vps with them. Choose Germany for offshore. My vps had more than 20 notices sent to Ultahost and all ignored. My friends too use Ultahost with cyberpanel for crazy speed. And guess what, those are managed server's too.

thanks for this response I look forward to their vps plans

Reactions: jsfpw
thanks

Reactions: simon_imc
so i have tested the cheap vps for 5,5$ almost 1 month and the given hardeware is not true. slow cpu and no nvme hdd. positive was there were no failures in the time. as a proxy for websites it is usable. dmca was ignored.

after alexhost suspended me for no reason, i'm back at ultahost for now. it seems they upgraded the cpu. now it runs "Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6448Y". so the information about DDR 5 is correct. However, nvme is still not used as I only have the following data in the benchmark: 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB, 1.0 GiB) copied, 8.29161 s, 129 MB/s

nonetheless a very good proxy server for websites. i hope it continues to run well and dmca is ignored.

after alexhost suspended me for no reason, i'm back at ultahost for now. it seems they upgraded the cpu. now it runs "Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6448Y". so the information about DDR 5 is correct. However, nvme is still not used as I only have the following data in the benchmark: 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB, 1.0 GiB) copied, 8.29161 s, 129 MB/s

nonetheless a very good proxy server for websites. i hope it continues to run well and dmca is ignored.
Hi, dear Meister23

We already answered you everywhere. You never get back with a reply to us.
Alexhost doesn't suspend anything without a valid reason.

Alexhost allows freedom of speech and is lenient against some content, but our rules can't be breaked.

If we suspend is because you broke any kind of violation of our rules, in such case your Server can be suspended.

For more information, please open a ticket support with us.

Alexhost

I didn't respond? That's not true at all! I specifically created a new account to find out why I was banned. They only pointed out the page that caused it. They said they ignore DMCA notices, and they did for 7 months. I don't understand why there's suddenly this reversal. Stop lying to the people!

Reactions: Kris-NT
Hi, dear Meister23

We already answered you everywhere. You never get back with a reply to us.
Alexhost doesn't suspend anything without a valid reason.

Alexhost allows freedom of speech and is lenient against some content, but our rules can't be breaked.

If we suspend is because you broke any kind of violation of our rules, in such case your Server can be suspended.

For more information, please open a ticket support with us.

Alexhost
Suspend account without notice or warning to thier customer thats bad hosting

Reactions: Meister23
We answered his ticket.

We can share screenshot, are you sure of that? :)

Alexhost
You can share screenshot here to see your side. Because what i understand here is Alexhost.com instantly banned customer that has active plan with Alexhost.com without warning and without refund of the remaining plan cannot use because you already banned the customer. So who benefits the banning? Alexhost.com benefits because the active plan already paid by customer which customer cannot be use because customer is already banned.

Reactions: alcredit00
You can share screenshot here to see your side. Because what i understand here is Alexhost.com instantly banned customer that has active plan with Alexhost.com without warning and without refund of the remaining plan cannot use because you already banned the customer. So who benefits the banning? Alexhost.com benefits because the active plan already paid by customer which customer cannot be use because customer is already banned.

Hi,

The main issue here is when people uses our Hosting for illegal purposes like Scam, Phishing, Fraud then they go review us online and say that we are bad.

When they know that they did it wrong. Some customers violate our rules then when they are suspended, they go to reviews lying and not telling the truth behind the scenes.

We find many doing this, we don't want this kind of customers, who thinks can host phishing, scam, fraud and then they go to forum and others, saying bad about us.

Don't confuse "Offshore Hosting" which illegal purposes, this is different and is not allowed to do so.
Alexhost never suspend any client without a valid reason, once a client is suspended we tell the reason if he opens a ticket support with us. Others just accept and know that what they did wrong.

Others thinks that the best way is to talk bad about us by lying and telling their only side and not the entire story and the behind the scenes.

We are ready to answer anyone.

If you don't break our rules, your service won't be suspended. Unless we receive any court order from our local laws, where the servers are (in such case we must obey, no obligation to refuse or it will be bad for us). Please also don't confuse "DMCA" which Phishing, Scam or Fraud websites, that doesn't have nothing to do with "DMCA" and don't use it as excuse, which is embarassing when someone uses that as excuse for their own protection.

Our Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) page is there for some reason, when you buy a service from us we deliver it, you agreed with our Terms of Service including AUP. There are no way to tell that we are wrong.

Also, when we are wrong we compensate the customer. ;)

Alexhost

Can someone hos
Hi,

The main issue here is when people uses our Hosting for illegal purposes like Scam, Phishing, Fraud then they go review us online and say that we are bad.

When they know that they did it wrong. Some customers violate our rules then when they are suspended, they go to reviews lying and not telling the truth behind the scenes.

We find many doing this, we don't want this kind of customers, who thinks can host phishing, scam, fraud and then they go to forum and others, saying bad about us.

Don't confuse "Offshore Hosting" which illegal purposes, this is different and is not allowed to do so.
Alexhost never suspend any client without a valid reason, once a client is suspended we tell the reason if he opens a ticket support with us. Others just accept and know that what they did wrong.

Others thinks that the best way is to talk bad about us by lying and telling their only side and not the entire story and the behind the scenes.

We are ready to answer anyone.

If you don't break our rules, your service won't be suspended. Unless we receive any court order from our local laws, where the servers are (in such case we must obey, no obligation to refuse or it will be bad for us). Please also don't confuse "DMCA" which Phishing, Scam or Fraud websites, that doesn't have nothing to do with "DMCA" and don't use it as excuse, which is embarassing when someone uses that as excuse for their own protection.

Our Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) page is there for some reason, when you buy a service from us we deliver it, you agreed with our Terms of Service including AUP. There are no way to tell that we are wrong.

Also, when we are wrong we compensate the customer. ;)

Alexhost
Can someone host a movie streaming and download website on your host without getting ban or it's against your laws?

Can someone hos

Can someone host a movie streaming and download website on your host without getting ban or it's against your laws?
Everything is on our Acceptable Usage Policy page. We clarify that in our support if you want contact us through ticket or livechat ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock