It’s a WordPress plugin
You are going to be using the WordPress platform that 31.6% of all websites in the world are using. WordPress is the most common, feature rich and easy to use CMS on the web.
A Complete System
A fully featured food ordering system. All the tools and features you need to open a multi-vendor online food ordering website is there. Vendors offering food either cooked or raw like home chefs, restaurants, food trucks and groceries can register and sell their items, each have their own dashboard to fully control, manage & monitor their online business.
Endless payment options
Norsani is based on WooCommerce the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin that has a countless number of different payment gateway plugins.
Mobile first layout
Norsani comes with its light weight Ajax powered minimal theme to enhance usage and flexibility of the website and provide a top-quality user experience.
Easy to install and use
Forget about hiring a developer to install and setup the system for you or following a long installation guide. Norsani will fully install it self in a minute with a simple click, just install and activate it like any other WordPress plugin.
You do not need to go anywhere to learn how this or that option or control works, all options and controls in either Norsani backend or frontend come with a help tip that includes more details and description.
You also do not need to leave the Norsani admin side in WordPress whenever you need our help. Norsani support admins with a built-in help center including a dynamic “Questions & Answers” section, system status checker, one click demo data installation, and a chat section to directly get in touch with us.
- A domain name (a web address like example.com)
- Website Hosting Service: A shared server could be fine during preparation and testing, but we highly recommend upgrading to a VPS server for best performance after implementation.
- WordPress: 4.9 or higher.
How the system works
After lunching your website, your responsibility as the website admin will be to convince vendors and customers to register. Vendors will then be responsible of managing their online store, items and customer orders. Vendors can choose to allow customers to make delivery, pickup, dine-in or curbside orders. However, as a website admin you can also manage the entire process.
Read more on how the system works
How to install Norsani
- Download the plugin to your computer.
- Log in to your WP admin area and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Browse to the plugin archive and select it.
- Click Install then click Activate after installation completes.
Read about system implementation
Need Customization? Need to make some changes or add a customized feature or even make Norsani completely meed your business needs? Send your thoughts to [email protected]. We do so many free changes
Norsani is pro-translated to the following languages:
- Navigate through the demo website to have a look at the possibilities Norsani offer to customers and create a vendor account using the “Vendor Registration” form to have a look inside the vendors dashboard (Registered accounts on our demo website will be removed 24 hours after registration).
- To have a look at Norsani’s WordPress admin side, please see the product screenshots.