Download PDF Product Catalog for WooCommerce Nulled Free CodeCanyon 7874949 Thanks To @Overthroned
PDF Product Catalog for WooCommerce is a WordPress/WooCommerce plugin that lets users of your WooCommerce store download its complete product catalog in PDF (or per category) with a single click. PDF catalogs are generated based on templates and can be customized extensively via the Admin panel allowing you to change templates, colors, text and visibility of elements (e.g. Price, SKUs, Variations etc). It comes with 5 PDF templates but you can create your own to suit your needs with simple HTML and CSS.
- Widget for PDF Download Buttons
- User Roles restrictions
- (Optional) High Resolution images in PDF
- Shortcode to add PDF Download Buttons to any Post or Page
- WPML Support for Multilingual stores
- 5 PDF Catalog Templates included.
- Create your own PDF templates in HTML.
- Create your own Header/Footer in HTML.
- Generate per Category PDF and/or Complete Store catalog.
- Generate PDF Catalogs for any taxonomy (tags, categories etc)
- 4 pages of admin options to fine tune your catalog content and design.
- Tested with stores with more than 1000 products.
- Pure PHP Solution (no need to install any plugins / does not use external services).
- Hide / Show catalog elements (e.g. SKU, descriptions, prices).
- Optionally render shortcodes in product descriptions.
- Upload your own logo.
- Support for UTF8 catalogs (non-latin characters in PDF)
- Customize catalog text.
- Include product images in catalog.
- Support for product variations.
- Customize colors from Admin Panel.
- Hyperlinks in PDF for each product
- Caching for increased performance (catalogs are only generated once)
- Automatic page numbering.
- Header / Footer on each page.
- Send PDF to browser or force download option.
- Customise which categories appear in catalogs.
- PDF Font Subsetting
- JPEG Quality Settings
- Full Documentation included.
- Tested with WordPress 3.8 – 4.6.x and WooCommerce 2.1 – 2.6.x
Included in the download from CodeCanyon.
We’ve been working for some time now on a new version of this plugin which uses an external PDF rendering engine. The cause for most of the problems users have been facing with 1.1.4 and prior versions of PDFCatalog was the PHP-based rendering engine which works unpredictably under different environments (especially with large stores). Therefore we decided to switch to an web-service based rendering engine that we run ourselves. Starting with version 2.0 of the plugin, the new engine is used, and you will noticed a substantial increase in performance while your memory and CPU requirements will drop by tenfold. I would recommend you give the new version a go, you’ll love it.
What to expect:
- It works with huge catalogs while using very little memory.
- No more script time outs, catalogs generate in seconds.
- All unicode characters supported.