Download Free Storage for Contact Form CF7 Nulled CodeCanyon 7806229
Contact Form 7 Storage stores all Contact Form 7 submissions (including attachments) in your WordPress database (DB). All contact form entries and business leads are stored safely even if the e-mail notifications go missing or get deleted.
While this plugin doesn’t guarantee GDPR compliance, it offers the following functionality to help with that:
- Easily delete form entry data, meta information and uploaded attachments.
- Disable storing user IP address and browser information.
Have you tried our free Contact Form 7 Controls plugin for simple controls over the Contact Form 7 form output (disable AJAX, default CSS, track events with Google Analytics, etc.). Get it now →
All form submissions are stored in the WordPress backend in addition to being sent via e-mail. E-mail delivery is never 100% reliable and having a backup of all contact entries will ensure you never miss a lead or inquiry.
Export form submissions as CSV for Excel. Export all submissions or use the date and form filters to select which entries you want to export. Export also includes links to entry attachments.
Each entry stores the following details about the submission:
- Individual input field values (also available as individual columns in the exported CSV files).
- All attachments uploaded to the contact form.
- Time and date of the entry.
- E-mail address of the contact form recipient.
- Subject line of the e-mail that was sent to the contact form recipient.
- Post or page URL where the contact form was submitted (referer).
- IP address, browser and device information (user-agent) of the submission.
- Link to the configuration page for the contact form that was used for submission.