Improvements to XenForo's user mentions system.
This addon is does not handle super-large group membership well.
- Mentionable user groups.
- Customizable icon per group (small + large).
- Membership can be viewed on the front-end.
- User group may be private, at which point only members can tag or view that group.
- Permission to tag taggable groups.
- Admin privilege to view all taggable groups.
- User group mentions supports the following:
- User profile posts/comments.
- Opt-in, send an email to the user who is mentioned/quoted:
- global option to enable/disable.
- permission to receive mentioned emails.
- configurable default for users on account creation.
- Editor integration. Copying & pasting a user group tag link is transformed into @usergroup
- User mentions can be disabled per forum per user group
- Enable User Mentions
- Receive Mention Alert Emails
- Receive Quoted Alert Emails
- Mention User Group
- View Private Groups