Download Wordfence v7.4.12 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.12 - October 21, 2020 = Thanks To @NullMaster
* Improvement: Initial integration of i18n in Wordfence.
* Improvement: Prevent Wordfence from loading under <PHP 5.3.
* Improvement: Updated GeoIP database.
* Improvement: Prevented wildcard from running/saving for scan's excluded files pattern.
* Improvement: Included Wordfence Login Security tables in diagnostics missing table list.
* Fix: Removed new scan issues when WordPress update occurs mid-scan.
* Fix: Specified category when saving `whitelistedServiceIPs` to WAF storage engine.
* Fix: Removed localhost IP for auto-update email alerts.
* Fix: Fixed broken message in Live Traffic with MySQLi storage engine for blacklisted hits.
* Fix: Removed optional parameter values for PHP 8 compatibility.
Download Wordfence v7.4.11 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.11 – August 27, 2020 = Thanks To @NullMaster
* Improvement: Added diagnostic debug button to clear Wordfence Central connection data from the database.
* Improvement: Added help documentation links to modified plugin/theme file scan results.
* Fix: Prevent file system scan from following symlinks to root.
* Fix: Cleared pending plugin/theme update scan results and notification when a plugin/theme is auto-updated.
* Fix: Added check for when site is disconnected on Central’s end, but not in the plugin.
Download Wordfence v7.4.10 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.10 - August 5, 2020 =
* Improvement: Prevent author sitemap from leaking usernames in WordPress >= 5.5.0.
* Fix: Prevent Wordfence auto-update from running if the user has enabled auto-update through WordPress.
* Fix: Added default `permission_callback` params to Wordfence Central REST routes.
* Fix: Fixed missing styling on WAF optimization admin notice.
= v7.4.9 - July 8, 2020 =
* Improvement: Added list of known malicious usernames to suspicious administrator scan.
* Improvement: Added ability for the WAF to determine if a given plugin/theme/core version is installed.
* Improvement: Added a feature to export a diagnostics report.
* Improvement: Add php_errorlog to the list of downloadable logs in diagnostics.
* Improvement: Added a prompt to allow user to download a backup prior to repairing files.
* Improvement: Prevent scan from failing when the home URL has changed and the key is no longer valid.
* Improvement: Deprecated PHP 5.3, and ended PHP 5.2 support by prevent auto-update from running on older versions.
* Fix: Fixed issue where WAF mysqli storage engine cannot find credentials if wflogs/ does not exist.
* Fix: Changed capability checked to read WP REST API users endpoint when "Prevent discovery of usernames through ..." is enabled.
* Fix: Prevented duplicate queries for wordfenceCentralConnected wfconfig value.
* Fix: Prevented custom wp-content or other directories from appearing in "skipped paths" scan result, even when scanned.
* Fix: Login Attempts dashboard widget "Show more" link is not visible when long usernames and IPs cause wrapping.
* Fix: Fix typo in the readme.
Download Wordfence v7.4.7 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.7 - April 23, 2020 =
* Improvement: Updated bundled GeoIP database.
* Improvement: Better messaging when selecting restrictive rate limits.
* Improvement: Scan result emails now include the count of issues that were found again.
* Improvement: Resolved scan issues will now email again if they reoccur.
* Improvement: Added the state/province name when applicable to geolocation displays in Live Traffic.
* Improvement: New blocking page design to better inform blocked visitors on how to resolve the block.
* Improvement: Custom WP_CONTENT_DIR, WP_PLUGIN_DUR, and UPLOADS path constants will now get scanned correctly.
* Improvement: Added TLS connection failure detection to brute force reporting and checking and a corresponding backoff period.
* Fix: Fixed an issue where a bad cron record could interfere with automatic WAF rule updates.
* Fix: Fixed a PHP warning that could occur if a bad response was received while updating an IP list.
* Fix: The new user tour and onboarding flow will now work correctly on the 2FA page.
Download Wordfence v7.4.6 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.6 – February 12, 2020 = Thanks To @zorerkek
- Improvement: Enhanced the detection ability of the WAF for SQLi attacks.
- Improvement: Updated the bundled GeoIP database.
- Improvement: Modified some country names in the block configuration to align with those shown in Live Traffic.
- Change: Moved the skipped files scan check to the Server State category.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where after scrolling on the Live Traffic page, updates would no longer automatically load.
- Fix: Modified the number of login records kept to align better with Live Traffic so they’re trimmed around the same time.
Download Wordfence v7.4.5 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.5 – January 15, 2020 =
* Improvement: Improved WAF coverage for an Infinite WP authentication bypass vulnerability. Credit to Marc Montpas for finding a bypass.
Download Wordfence v7.4.3 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.3 – January 13, 2020 =
- Improvement: Added WAF coverage for an Infinite WP authentication bypass vulnerability.
- Improvement: The malicious URL scan now includes protocol-relative URLs (e.g., //example.com)
- Improvement: Malware signatures are now better applied to large files read in multiple passes.
- Improvement: Added a scan issue that will appear when one or more paths are skipped due to scan settings excluding them.
- Changed: AJAX endpoints now send the application/json Content-Type header.
- Changed: Updated text on scan issues for plugins removed from wordpress.org to better indicate possible reasons.
- Changed: Added compatibility messaging for reCAPTCHA when WooCommerce is active.
- Fixed: Added missing $wp_query->set_404() call when outputting a 404 page on a custom action.
- Fixed: Fixed the logout username display in Live Traffic broken by a change in WordPress 5.3.
- Fixed: Improved the response callback used for the WAF status check during extended protection installation.
- Fixed: The “Require 2FA for all administrators” notice is now automatically dismissed if an administrator sets up 2FA.
Download Wordfence v7.4.2 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.2 - December 3, 2019 =
- Improvement: Increased performance of IP CIDR range comparisons.
- Improvement: Added parameter signature to remote scanning for better validation during forking.
- Change: Removed duplicate browser label in Live Traffic.
- Fix: Added compensation for PHP 7.4 deprecation notice with get_magic_quotes_gpc.
- Fix: Fixed potential notice in dashboard widget when no updates are found.
- Fix: Updated JS hashing library to compensate for a variable name collision that could occur.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where certain symlinks could cause a scan to erroneously skip files.
- Fix: Fixed PHP memory test for newer PHP versions whose optimizations prevented it from allocating memory as desired.