Download Free WP Job Manager Field Editor Add-on Nulled Premium
Add, edit, or disable any default or custom fields. Auto populate, additional field types, limit files uploaded, reCAPTCHA, max selections, show/hide based on package, field validation, video tutorials, and more!
WP Job Manager Field Editor is the only plugin that will allow you to completely customize all form fields for WP Job Manager. Not only will you be able to customize all of the default fields for submitting job posts, but you will also be able to create your own custom fields as well. Want to change the wording for the label of a default field? Maybe you want to change the placeholder (text inside input field), or disable it completely, well WP Job Manager Field Editor does all of that and more! You can also now completely customize the way custom fields are output, use the Automatic Output feature or integrated Widget with numerous output types (oEmbed, Video, Link, etc).
- Create unlimited custom Job, Company, and Resume Fields, using any of the available field types:
Google AutoComplete, Range Slider, Number Spinner, Text Box, Text Area, WP Editor, Dropdown, Phone, File Upload, Password Text Box, Date Picker (jQuery UI), Range & Multiple Date Picker (flatpickr), Time Picker (flatpickr), Checkbox, Radio Buttons, Multiselect, HTML, Section Header, Action Hook, HTML5 Email, HTML5 Tel, HTML5 URL, Hidden Fields,etc..
- Conditional Fields (show/hide fields based on value or selection of another field, with unlimited custom logic configurations)
- Dynamic Taxonomy Child Dropdowns (dynamically show child taxonomy term dropdowns with custom settings [single/multiple, required/not required, placeholder, etc])
- Completely customize conditional logic transitions using Velocity.JS
- Completely customize default Job, Company, and Resume Fields ( edit, disable, view, etc )
- Numerous settings including admin only, maxlength, placeholder, required, ajax file upload, max file size, multiple file upload and more!
- Taxonomy Field Types ( Checklist, Multi-Select Dropdown [jQuery Chosen], Dropdown ) – Requires WP Job Manager >= 1.14.0
- Save date field types using your pre-defined or custom formats (epoch, MySQL DATETIME, etc)
- Backup, and Restore Fields
- Backup, Edit, and Restore Conditional Logic through JSON UI Builder/Editor
- Automagically set the Featured Image of listing by using featured_image meta key
- Label and Description for fields support HTML (so you can do things like add required checkbox field that says “Yes, I agree to the Terms and Conditions” in the description, and more!)
- Custom caching built-in using transients and object caching, no excessive added load or db queries!
- Numerous Video Tutorials available!
- Field Validation using HTML5 pattern attribute (ie require field to be just numbers, or specific format, etc. Uses regex so is completely customizable)
- Automatic Populate any field from user meta (or any other source using filter) on submit Job/Resume page, with default value support. Works in admin section and frontend. Also includes auto populating fields from value in the url GET ( ie at end of url: http://domain.com/submit-listing/[email protected] )
- Sort Options (Dropdown, Radio, etc) via Drag and Drop interface
- Limit number of files allowed to be uploaded in file upload field (on a per field basis)
- Limit maximum file upload size (on per field basis)
- Limit maximum image file dimensions (width and/or height)
- Limit max selections of multi select fields (taxonomy and standard)
- Output field label instead of value option (for field types with options, Dropdown, Radio, etc)
- Output As LINK support for taxonomies (links to archive page)
- Output As LINK only show filename as caption (if custom is not defined)
- Output As LINK set link with mailto (if value to output is email address)
- Show/Hide fields based on selected package (requires WooCommerce Paid Listings, see below)
- Google reCAPTCHA on bottom of Job, Resume, and/or Application submit listing page (if enabled)
(Available reCAPTCHA settings include theme, size, type, language, and disable for logged in users)
Language can be forced to specific language, or automatically from WordPress get_locale()
- Customize Submit Button label/caption on submit listing page
- Customize “(optional)” label on fields or use custom label for required fields
- Exclude specific taxonomy terms from displaying in taxonomy fields
- All custom fields searchable through keywords like core fields
- Completely Ajax (no page reloads)
- PHP Warning FREE! (I test all plugins to make sure there is no debug output from PHP warnings)
- Set user Avatar based on specific user meta key
- Set WP Editor fields in admin area to full width
- Enable Chosen.JS in admin area
- Custom handling to allow disabling job_description and/or resume_content fields without fatal errors
- Auto Output support for default fields (must be enabled in settings)