Download Yoast SEO Premium v15.1.1 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v15.1.1 - Release Date: October 15th, 2020 - Thanks To @CyberDeviL
Fixes a bug where the indexing button on the Tools page would keep showing up because certain objects would be detected as requiring indexing but would not actually be indexed during the indexing process.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v15.1 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Release Date: October 14th, 2020 Thanks To @NullMaster @cold.fusion
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could get keyword data while working on your content in Yoast SEO? Well, we asked ourselves that same question and now we have an answer! Yes, you can now find related keyphrases inside the post editor. And it’s not any old data — no, it’s powered by our good friends at SEMrush, a world-class provider of SEO and internet marketing tools! Read more about what’s new in 15.1 in our release post!
- Adds an integration with SEMrush to search for and compare search volume of related keyphrases.
- Moves the Ryte feature toggle to the new Integrations tab where the new SEMrush feature toggle also can be found.
- Merges the indexable and link indexing tools on the tools page into one process.
- Improves the user experience of the indexing tool on the tools page by showing its progress on the tools page itself, instead of in a separate pop-up modal.
- Prevents several processes from happening on non-production environments:
- Indexing indexables.
- Pinging search engines about XML sitemaps.
- Sending tracking information.
- Checking the indexability of the site with Ryte.
- Uses the website from a user’s WordPress profile in that user’s SameAs array in the Schema output.
- Flushes all permalinks from the indexables tables when the value of the permalink_structure option changes, and introduces a notification to ask for a reindex in that case.
- Flushes all permalinks from the indexables tables when the value of the home_url option changes, and introduces a notification to ask for a reindex in that case.
- Registers a cron job that checks whether the home_url was changed manually and resets the permalinks accordingly.
- Makes it possible to recognize keyphrases in Farsi when they have a negation prefix or an indefinite article (for example: ماشین (‘car’) in ماشینی (‘a car’)).
- Improves keyphrase recognition in Farsi by filtering the function words such as هفت, چهارم,یا`.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast replacement variables plugin would not be available on edit terms page for usage by other plugins.
- Fixes a bug where the incoming link count for each post, as shown on the post overview page, was incorrect.
- Adds a filter (wpseo_dynamic_permalinks_enabled) to enable the dynamic permalink fallback. When this fallback is enabled, the indexable-based output of the permalink property is overridden by a permalink that is calculated on the fly. Using this is detrimental for performance but may be needed for some site setups.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v15.0 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v15.0 - Release Date: September 29th, 2020 - Big Thanks To @CyberDeviL
Today, we’re launching Yoast SEO 15.0. This release features some awesome new additions and enhancements. We’ve added full support for Arabic and made the Yoast SEO block editor sidebar fully-featured. Read more about those changes in our release post!
- Introduces an advanced settings tab in the sidebar.
- Introduces buttons in the sidebar to open the Facebook and Twitter Preview in a modal.
- Changes the Google Preview modal styling to match the other new modals.
- Always shows the Google Preview editor fields and as a result removes the ‘Edit snippet’ button.
- Changes the styling of the Yoast SEO sidebar to match the standard Gutenberg styling.
- Slightly rearranges the order of items in the Yoast SEO sidebar.
- Adds a hover state styling to the items in the Metabox.
- Improves the English transition word assessment by adding the following words to the transition word list: ‘note that’, ‘not only’, ‘initially’, ‘as opposed to’.
- Improves the keyphrase and prominent word recognition when words in the text occur with specific Arabic or Urdu punctuation marks.
- Fixes a bug where the value of the schema @type could contain null.
- Fixes a bug where the archive, imageindex and snippet robot values would be output when noindex was present as well.
- Fixes a bug where the indexable permalinks could have an incorrect value when the term slug was changed.
- Fixes a bug where parts of the content of a password protected post could be output in the schema.
- Fixes a bug where the ‘Stop counting’ button in the text link counter modal wouldn’t stop the counting of links.
- Fixes a bug where indexable hierarchies were not being created during bulk indexing.
- Adds the wpseo_sitemap_index_links filter to enable adding links to the sitemap index. Props to Joseph Paul.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.9 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v14.9 - Release Date: September 1st, 2020 Thanks To @NullMaster
- Fixes a bug where the page number was not shown in the breadcrumb for paginated series.
- Fixes a bug where the robots.txt and .htaccess file editor would not work due to get_home_path() not being a writable path. Props to druesome.
- Fixes a bug where port numbers in the indexable permalinks were missing (when applicable).
- Fixes a bug where the indexables table would contain incorrect permalinks for posts if the term slug had been changed and the post permalink contains the term slug.
- Fixes a bug where the indexables table would contain incorrect permalinks for pages if the slug of the parent page had been changed.
- Fixes a bug where a warning would occur when a query was unsuccessful while indexing post type archives. Props to Sekiphp.
- Fixes a bug where closing parentheses would always be regarded as sentence endings in RTL languages.
- Fixes a bug where closing parentheses would always be regarded as sentence endings when followed by an upper-case letter.
- Adds an update notification for major and minor releases.
- Improves the SQL performance by not performing unnecessary update queries when updating a post’s public status.
- Optimizes performance by preventing regular database queries.
- Improves keyphrase recognition in Polish by filtering more function words.
- Improves the feedback string in the Keyphrase in Subheadings assessment by making it more explicit.
- Improves all keyphrase-based assessments for Hebrew by filtering function words and allowing keyphrases to be recognized in the text when preceded by a prefix (e.g., “כ” or “ל”).
- We already had a filter available to change the default Schema Article type (wpseo_schema_article_post_types), but it wasn’t called anywhere. Now it is.
- Adds the weekly cron schedule to the cron_schedules filter to prevent overwriting the one WordPress adds. Props to peter-webbird.
- Merges the googlebot and bingbot meta tag values into the robots meta tag value and deprecates the Googlebot_Presenter and Bingbot_Presenter.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.8.1 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v14.8.1 - Release Date: August 25th, 2020 - Big Thanks To @CyberDeviL
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.8.0 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v14.8 - Release Date: August 18th, 2020 Thanks To @CyberDeviL
Get ready for a brand new version of Yoast SEO! In this version you’ll find new Schema functionality, an improved readability analysis for Portuguese & Indonesian, and improved keyword recognition for right-to-left languages. Read more about those changes in our release post!
- Adds a Schema section to the metabox and sidebar. This section allows the user to change their Schema settings on posts, pages and custom post types.
- Adds a new section to the Search Appearance settings. This section allows the user to change their Schema defaults for posts, pages and custom post types.
- Fixes an inconsistency in the feedback strings that are produced by the keyphrase in SEO title assessment.
- Improves the accuracy of the following assessments for right-to-left languages: sentence length, keyphrase in introduction, keyphrase distribution, keyphrase density, and keyphrase in meta description.
- Improves all keyphrase-based assessments for Arabic by filtering function words and by allowing keyphrases to be recognized in a text when preceded by a prefix (e.g., “ل” or “ب”).
- Adds the following assessments for Indonesian: sentence beginnings, transition words and passive voice.
- Adds the following assessments for Portuguese: Flesch reading ease and passive voice.
- Cleans up Schema @type values:
- If it’s an array with multiple values, only output unique values.
- If it’s a single value, output it as a string instead of an array.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast Dashboard widget would trigger an error when other plugins or temporary conditions would make the Yoast API response fail.
- Fixes a bug where block editor dependencies would be loaded unnecessarily on classic editor, causing issues with NextGEN gallery. Posts with NextGEN galleries that have been broken due to this bug will need to be re-saved.
- Sets the minimum WP version to 5.4.
- Optimizes the logic involved in default filters for our options. This should lead to a very small increase in performance as well as avoiding an edge case where the default filter would be removed.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.7.0 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v14.7 - Release Date: August 5th, 2020
Say hi to Yoast SEO 14.7, chock-full of enhancements to help you with your site’s SEO. Have you heard about the addition of XML sitemaps in WordPress 5.5? The Yoast SEO plugin is completely prepared for this. We also have some great news for users of the Web Stories plugin. Read more about those changes in our release post!
- Adds support for adding metadata to Web Stories (the web-story post type) from the Web Stories plugin. Props to swissspidy
- Shows a more specific notification about why the reindexing of SEO data is needed when the permalinks are reset or when the category base setting is changed.
- Redirects requests to the WordPress sitemaps to the appropriate Yoast sitemap, if the Yoast sitemaps are enabled.
- Adds the option for users to opt-in to allow Yoast to track some data about their site.
- Optimizes script loading by removing ver parameters from scripts and styles when they’re not needed.
- Adds the Yoast logo to the Yoast block categories.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5: makes sure Yoast structured data blocks are found on more keywords and have examples in the block inserter.
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would occur in sitemaps on sites where the home URL and site URL were different. Because the cause of this was a missing style sheet, the content of the sitemaps was still there, which means Google and other search engines could still reach the sitemaps and no SEO harm was done.
- Fixes a bug where reindexing would not be done for indexables without a permalink.
- Fixes a bug where an indexable’s permalink remained unchanged when the categories prefix option was changed.
- Fixes a bug where an inline link that opens in a new window would render undefined in the aria-label.
- Fixes a bug where the indexables indexing process could not be started again without a page reload on the tools page if it failed.
- Fixes a bug where a console error would be thrown because wpseoShortcodePluginL10n was not defined.
- Fixes a bug where the SEO and Readability scores were no longer shown in the publish box in the classic editor.
- Fixes a bug where clicking the Readability score link in the classic editor would trigger an error.
- Enables the cornerstone content toggle for taxonomies.
- Adds the option to filter our Schema by @type.
- Removes the setting to show the date in the Google Preview. The date will now always be shown in post-type previews.
- Moves the running of the SEO data indexing process to the Yoast Tools page.