• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⚡Play Store: Paid App with coupon code (Gift Worth $128 or ₹ 9737)

blackhat055

Apr 24, 2020
Direct download from play store: Paid Android Apps for Free :
Click on the download link and enjoy it.
Coupon code "NeelX000Babiato" (If asked)
Send me msg with your username: I'll send you more Applications with redeemable coupons.
Like, comment and follow for new updates.
plz, don't share outside of this forum.

Application NameInstall Link
Manual Camera: DSLR – Camera ProfessionalDownload
Photo To Movie and Music 2020 – PhotoMovieDownload
Timing Hero PV: Retro Fighting Action RPGDownload
NFC Quick Settings Tile ShortcutDownload
BrowserX6 (Paid)Download
BrowserX3 (Paid)Download
BrowserX4 (Paid)Download
NFC EMV Card ReaderDownload
Music Player Pro 2020 — Audio playerDownload
Camera Effects & Photo Filters 2020Download
Screen Draw Screenshot ProDownload
Screenshot Pro 2Download
Your Ram Booster ProDownload
EZ Notes – Notepad notes, voice notes, to-do notesDownload
LiquidPlayer Pro – music,equalizer,mp3,radio,3DDownload
Simple Quote Widget – Quote of the day widgetDownload
Word Search Champion PRODownload
Five Words – A Word Matrix Puzzle GameDownload
The Artificial Intelligence Project (A.I. Chat)Download
Currency Converter Easily+Download
VR Time Machine Dinosaur Park (+ Cardboard)Download
Body Massage Vibration ProDownload
Atlantis 3D Pro Live WallpaperDownload
Video Gallery – HD Video Live WallpapersDownload
Video Live Wallpaper – Video Wallpaper MakerDownload
Free Wallpapers Forever – GOLDDownload
Space Saving Numeric KeypadDownload

Send me msg with your username: I'll send you more Applications with redeemable coupons.
Like, comment and follow for new updates.

Get Paid Games for free (Direct from google play store)

Last edited:
It's not working for me. How to use code?
just click on the download button. it'll redirect you to play store. you don't need to pay for the paid application (Coupon code already applied on the download button, so don't need to remember that, if any popup asks you to insert coupon than you'll need to insert that code).

just click on the download button. it'll redirect you to play store. you don't need to pay for the paid application (Coupon code already applied on the download button, so don't need to remember that, if any popup asks you to insert coupon than you'll need to insert that code).
thanks it works now. Doesn't work on mobile when it opens directly in playstore. It works perfect on PC so need to open link from browser for it to work

NeelX000Babiato code not working.
Where are you using code? just click on the download button. it'll redirect you to play store. you don't need to pay for the paid application (Coupon code already applied on the download button, so don't need to remember that, if any popup asks you to insert coupon than you'll need to insert that code).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock