• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⚫ SPECIAL GIVEAWAY ⚫ PLUGINS & THEMES - BABIATO UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supratec

Banned User
Jan 8, 2020
Hello again! 👋

My apology for accidentally breaking Terms of Forum with my last giveaway. For your approval @CyberDeviL 😅
This time I'll not publish a name of my source for this giveaway as this will break rules. Only shortly describe what is in the bank:

• +1300 Premium Plugins
  • +1000 WordPress Themes
  • +700 WooCommerce Plugins

🔥 GIVEAWAY:
Only links from Babiato Resources are accepted here.
You can make a request for any theme & plugin you want to. If in my source this material exists I'll provide you link here or in topic with a resource on Babiato if need an update.
Materials are not nulled and I don't provide licenses myself but that doesn't mean there are no licenses at all. Below short bit about licenses from a positive review, I received in the last haul from @izakvdm:

...I ask for 10 products but not all were fully licensed but that is fine with me.

The following was fully licensed and everything works 100% and even updates.
All the addons also work 100%

Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Everything works 100% and activated. Update and addons work.

BeTheme – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Elements Kit
Everything works 100% and activated and Updates.

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin + Addons + Templates
Everything works 100% and activated. Update and addons work...

💡 RULES:
  • For Members with min. 3 posts added on Babiato (anywhere)
  • Drop up to 5 links per request here
  • Up to 10 members a day will get their request done
  • Any high ranks Staff Members, NullMasters, Trusted Sellers/Uploaders exclusively up to 15 links per request.
  • Admin & Mods up to 30 links per request

Have good fun everybody! 🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: Supratec
@katalk thanks, I see now they did an update not long time ago on-site where this come from:

• Product Version : 21.8.5.2
  • Product Last Updated : 08.09.2020
@hexor I'll keep an eye on updates of this for you and will make one here when it comes

@hexor all comes from premium GPL place. After activation, all is good with a license in 50/50 cases in my opinion.
My client bought a 1-year subscription in this place instead of buying Elementor Pro only as I asked him:ROFLMAO: I can supply you for many months ahead but not sure if is worthy. For example, I tried to install Defender Pro from this place and gave me back critical errors related to missing files for Dashboard (extra plugin from the same provider)

@davidgreen
WooCommerce Dropshipping
  • Product Version: 2.6
  • Product Last Updated: 22.08.2020

Not sure if is this one, your link doesn't work.
eBay Aliexpress WooImporter
  • Product Version: 2.8.5
  • Product Last Updated: 27.02.2018

@TioOzzy Thank you! (y)

Hello again! 👋

My apology for accidentally breaking Terms of Forum with my last giveaway. For your approval @CyberDeviL 😅
This time I'll not publish a name of my source for this giveaway as this will break rules. Only shortly describe what is in the bank:

• +1300 Premium Plugins
  • +1000 WordPress Themes
  • +700 WooCommerce Plugins

🔥 GIVEAWAY:
Only links from Babiato Resources are accepted here.
You can make a request for any theme & plugin you want to. If in my source this material exists I'll provide you link here or in topic with a resource on Babiato if need an update.
Materials are not nulled and I don't provide licenses myself but that doesn't mean there are no licenses at all. Below short bit about licenses from a positive review, I received in the last haul from @izakvdm:

...I ask for 10 products but not all were fully licensed but that is fine with me.

The following was fully licensed and everything works 100% and even updates.
All the addons also work 100%

Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme

BeTheme – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Elements Kit
Everything works 100% and activated and Updates.

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin + Addons + Templates
Everything works 100% and activated. Update and addons work...

💡 RULES:
  • For Members with min. 3 posts added on Babiato (anywhere)
  • Drop up to 5 links per request here
  • Up to 10 members a day will get their request done
  • Any high ranks Staff Members, NullMasters, Trusted Sellers/Uploaders exclusively up to 15 links per request.
  • Admin & Mods up to 30 links per request

Have good fun everybody! 🥳
THEME REQUEST: please can you provide me with this wordpress theme irecco-wind-solar-energy-wordpress-theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock