• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

✅ HOSTCLUSTER.CC | THE ONLY HOSTING YOU NEED | CHEAPEST AND THE BEST✅

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostCluster

Banned User
May 9, 2020
✅ HOSTCLUSTER.CC | THE ONLY HOSTING YOU NEED | CHEAPEST AND THE BEST✅

USE CODE: StayHome for a 0.01 $ First Month Free Hosting
Only on

DCMA IGNORED

(For Plans go to the Website or Discord)

>> <<

4E3rVtW.png

JfEEYz8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: soniXx123
Hi @HostCluster . Welcome to Babiato. Great plans - no doubt about that. You might have posted this sincerely, but mate, you don't meet the minimum requirements to sell in Babiato. You had just joined. Please read the forum rules carefully 😇 . Moderators / staff/ admin will remove your post unless you meet the requirements.

Hi @HostCluster . Welcome to Babiato. Great plans - no doubt about that. You might have posted this sincerely, but mate, you don't meet the minimum requirements to sell in Babiato. You had just joined. Please read the forum rules carefully 😇 . Moderators / staff/ admin will remove your post unless you meet the requirements.

Ohh i think its my bad thanks for warning me i only posted this in good fate of giving a free month as i joined i will remove it right now

ive been online for 1year and half because i don't resell i own my servers

Dates21 days old
Created on 2020-04-18
Expires on 2021-04-18
Updated on 0000-12-31

kappa... but good luck :) and I recommend you to work a little bit more on the hostify theme. at the moment is copy-paste even 99% on the texts. NO FRONT!

@HostCluster Thanks for understanding . when you meet the requirements, you can sell anything legit here. I can understand your good intentions, even I too provide services sincerely.I am not selling here because I didn't meet the requirements. :)

Reactions: HostCluster
Dates21 days old
Created on 2020-04-18
Expires on 2021-04-18
Updated on 0000-12-31

kappa... but good luck :) and I recommend you to work a little bit more on the hostify theme. at the moment is copy-paste even 99% on the texts. NO FRONT!

so if the domain is 21 days old that means im only in business for 21 days i really appreciate your search and clarification to when i started selling for the public and not locally and no I'm going to work on the theme because it is in fact 99% copy text and works fine as i only started to sell online and really don't need any seo

@HostCluster Thanks for understanding . when you meet the requirements, you can sell anything legit here. I can understand your good intentions, even I too provide services sincerely.I am not selling here because I didn't meet the requirements. :)
i don't think i can remove it my self ill wait for admins to remove it thx man :D

@soniXx123 Good point bro. @HostCluster bro please consider changing the text and graphics like he said. (consider this as something from your well-wishers). If your website looks just like the template with the same wordings n all, a visitor would think twice to sign up ; even if it costs less. This can degrade your business eventually. 😇

@HostCluster But, if you already know your clients, then this wouldn't be a matter. I provide services to clients whom I know personally, so it doesn't matter unless its not sincere & genuine. Personally, nice name for the hosting service and simple but good logo. All the very best for your venture.:D

Reactions: soniXx123
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock