• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

✅Connect Your Site to Rank Math Pro🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI that the license you've is a regular license use for personal sites only. So just be careful that they may cancel it in the future for abuse.

Hi @ubaid Thank you so much for your kindness to connecting my site, but now my Rank math dashboard showing an upgrade instruction, which mean my site wasn't pro.

It's because of my site was connected to my Free account before? if so... would you have a time to reconnect my site again, i just disconnect my site from my free Rank Match. 🙏

1606043318247.png

Hi @ubaid Thank you so much for your kindness to connecting my site, but now my Rank math dashboard showing an upgrade instruction, which mean my site wasn't pro.

It's because of my site was connected to my Free account before? if so... would you have a time to reconnect my site again, i just disconnect my site from my free Rank Match. 🙏

1606043318247.png
we have to wait a bit
it did the same to me
3 days after it works
@ubaid
told me it was normal

• Love
Reactions: tooeasymoney
I don't qualify but thank you for all these great things to the community :love:
Wish you lots of health and success...

1606043318247.png
changed browser chrome to Firefox
and connect to your website
normally it works
without waiting

I am not very old here but I have been loving this service.I would love to be connected for my new site,I appreciate your genorosity.
Regards

Awesome giveaway, could you please count me in as well bro .Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock