• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⭐ 1-YEAR NETFLIX & SPOTIFY PREMIUM UPGRADE ⭐ ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT ✅ AUTO-RENEW ✅ Cheapest Ever⭐

C'mon man, your account have any problem :D, i just think my cus need to know all information and issues, also i still here to warranty for all :D

I asked you this in PM and you didn't give me a proper answer - "will it stay with the same details for the whole year or will you likely have to change it every month?"

You made no mention of it having to be re-activated every so often. All I'm saying is you were initially misleading but I'm glad you have covered it now so others are aware.

I asked you this in PM and you didn't give me a proper answer - "will it stay with the same details for the whole year or will you likely have to change it every month?"

You made no mention of it having to be re-activated every so often. All I'm saying is you were initially misleading but I'm glad you have covered it now so others are aware.
You so complicated =)), i just told you, i warranty for 1 year, if any accounts have problems i will renew with email had used to upgrade in my system

It's netflix I'm interested in so it's $40 for a year and I will get my own account? I am not currently a subscriber so what's upgrade about and autorenew?
your account had been upgrade success
thanks mate

So if 4 members paid $10 each, then then all share one account right?

Really good service, but I think I saw a similar service on nulled.to with prices lower than yours.

Good luck with sales.

Reactions: kenpham
really interested on both netflix and spotify, will buy it if sold by a staff member. dont trust anyone enough to buy 1 year account

I understand, $40 dollars is a lot of money.
its not about the money, its about how we treat scammer as a community. On HackForums this kind of scammer pops up all the time, start selling something like this and give 1 year "warranty", and disappear in a couple months. and later someone with different name start selling something similar again.

i'd happily pay any babiato's staff twice as much as this guy for a netflix account but not even $20 for his 1 year account.

• Wow
Reactions: simpax3
its not about the money, its about how we treat scammer as a community. On HackForums this kind of scammer pops up all the time, start selling something like this and give 1 year "warranty", and disappear in a couple months. and later someone with different name start selling something similar again.

i'd happily pay any babiato's staff twice as much as this guy for a netflix account but not even $20 for his 1 year account.

I see.
Why would he be a fraud?

By the way, you can get almost the same price if you buy an account with VPN. (info)

I see.
Why would he be a fraud?

By the way, you can get almost the same price if you buy an account with VPN. (info)
most likely their method to get cheap account stops working and too much work to maintain the warranty they promised. im not really interested to get into it.

if a seller can get a vouch from staff or the product proxy sold by a staff, i'd happily to support it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock