• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🌟[GET] ✅$50 Credit for Digital Ocean - DO code🎁 12 Month Valid🔥🔥🔥

Azrael

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2020
Cheap DigitalOcean $50 DO credit/coupon/promo codes.
Please note:
1. Only for a new DigitalOcean account that never used any other credit before.
2. Need PayPal or credit card to verify the DigitalOcean account first to use this coupon. (You will pay $5 to DigitalOcean)
3. For DigitalOcean account stability, it is only related to the credit card or PayPal, not the coupon code. If the DigitalOcean account is not solid, do not use coupon code. For a solid DigitalOcean account, you can always ask DigitalOcean support to reopen your account even you have used the coupon code. The coupon code is legit by all means.

Expiration Date: 1 Year from applying
Value: $50
Please note: this kind of DO credit code is only for a new DO account that never used any other kinds of credit before!

FAQs:
1. How can I get the codes after payment on the store? Is it an automatic delivery? Or do I need to contact you after that? Is it an instant delivery?
The codes will be sent to you via PM after the successful payment in 24 hours to 48 hours.

2. How do I enter a promo code? I went to billing but I did not see anywhere to enter one!
Please check https://www.digitalocean.com/commun...lling-but-i-did-not-see-anywhere-to-enter-one
The code is to be redeemed in the DigitalOcean control panel on Billing page. https://cloud.digitalocean.com/account/billing

NOTE: DigitalOcean only allows one promo code per account. This one-promo limit includes the referral program: In order to redeem the $50 code, you must not have used a referral code or different promo code in the past.
And DigitalOcean hides the promo code link sometimes. Need to contact DigitalOcean support if you cannot find it.

Refund Policy:
After code delivered, no refund is available.

Price: $8 per code (Payment through PayPal)

Contact me via PM for payment method.

1605368346192.png

• Love
Reactions: Midodove
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock