• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Temporary Closed]🌿 Logo design for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website name is: sellbuy.pk
Subject: This is Classified Website to post free ads for sellers and buy to sell and buy products and services.

Guia Destaque (means in english "Featured Guide")

Local guide of companies, shops, hotels and offers

Hi!
Website name: Wish Wires
it is an electronics store site for amazon.com affiliate.
Thank you in advance

FREE LOGO DESIGN

woman-designer-interior-working-workspace-concept_53876-48141.jpg

I will design a logo for you for free. ☺​
  1. Send me your business name and a short description of your business.
  2. I will design the logo for you. You will get JPG file of the logo.
Paid job: Unique design, Modification, Source file.

Thumbs up if you like :cool:(y)

*** No Adult/ Gambling/ Illegal Sites
*** Currently doing this only for the reputed members (Reaction score: 20+).
*** Do not request for free logo using private message.
*** I am not using any automation software to generate the logo. So please keep patient
Please can you design my own logo

my business name is BennyTeck Professional Divi WordPress designer

Hey man,
I need to see that creativity of yours!
The company is called herbarium. It is established in Asia. I would be grateful if the style approaches this culture. But anyways, you are the artist I am eager to see your idea.

Business name: beybizilla
Description: niche baby products
Tagline: choice for minies

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock