• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

👍👍👍[98% OFF!] CANVA EDU 3YRS ACCOUNT - LIMITED TIME OFFER!

working fine for over a week now, thank you. so far very good purchase. Keep it up mate! I trust you on this one big time, My business depend on it

Reactions: mader
Thank you for the reviews guys!

Hey, can you let me know if this is not a education canva account?

Is this having the background removal feature what pro account has?

Hi,

How can a Eduacation account that your selling is a Pro account, This is not Pro account.

- There is no Background removal option in education account your selling, this comes only with pro account. can you please clarify on this?
- No Commercial use of all the premium assets in Education canva account

I got tricked by another seller who is selling the Edu account, saying its a pro account for 3 years.

Canva Education License Note: Canva for Education Users may only use Pro Stock Media for non-commercial purposes. Any commercial uses listed above are not permitted for Canva for Education Users.

@coolrock you reported this content.

But I can see that the seller clearly stated that "Get Canva.com PRO Educational account valid till 14.09.2023! " in his main post.

Now, it's up to the customers whether they will take the offer or not.
So, on what ground should we stop him? How is he fooling people tell us specifically?

Last edited:
@hexor Just checked this and i am one of the buyers. I have a concern on the License Note posted by @coolrock .

The seller has stated the below in his post :

Why you need it:
If you are into Website development, Blogging, Marketing and Advertising, Design or Freelancing then with Canva PRO you will be able to create banners, graphics, infographics, social media posts, letters, ebook covers.. and even more!
The included templates save you hours per day!

As per coolrock,

"Canva Education License Note: Canva for Education Users may only use Pro Stock Media for non-commercial purposes. Any commercial uses listed above are not permitted for Canva for Education Users. "

I got this offer for blogging/digital marketing but the above license note for non-commercial purpose means i cannot use it for my blogging/marketing right ?

So is this valid ? It would be good if @mader can clarify this ....

Reactions: madroots
@hexor Just checked this and i am one of the buyers. I have a concern on the License Note posted by @coolrock .

Why you need it:
If you are into Website development, Blogging, Marketing and Advertising, Design or Freelancing then with Canva PRO you will be able to create banners, graphics, infographics, social media posts, letters, ebook covers.. and even more!

As per coolrock,

"Canva Education License Note: Canva for Education Users may only use Pro Stock Media for non-commercial purposes. Any commercial uses listed above are not permitted for Canva for Education Users. "

I got this offer for blogging/digital marketing but the above license note for non-commercial purpose means i cannot use it for my blogging/marketing right ?

I have to agree. I am so sad I actually cannot remove background/use stock stuff for commercial purposes.. I mainly wanted this for my business needs... Perhaps I should check better before I buy.

@mader As reports came and as per my check :

You have this thread title "Canva Pro" not education , also the thread includes the word both Pro and Education while both versions are different .

So,
Which one you are actually selling ?

As per the above reports the accounts you are selling is "Education , means not Pro which offers more features" . If that is true confirm the following questions:

1. Why the thread title is misleading "Canva Pro" ? and
  2. How are you going to sort this "Pro" vs "Education" issue ?

Giving you today's time to sort issues with existing customers (who already bought) . . Beside on further checks if I find it as "Education" , not "Pro" as per the thread title, then you will he given appropriate warning point as well as thread will be locked (just like happens with other sellers) . .

i'm interested

Info sent buddy.

Details please
I see you just registered and dont have introduction thread even so not sending you details for now.. Let me know once you have the intro thread.

Hey, can you let me know if this is not a education canva account?

Is this having the background removal feature what pro account has?

It is educational account and does not have the background removal feature.

still available?

Yes I just have sent you the info.

Hi,

How can a Eduacation account that your selling is a Pro account, This is not Pro account.

- There is no Background removal option in education account your selling, this comes only with pro account. can you please clarify on this?
- No Commercial use of all the premium assets in Education canva account

I got tricked by another seller who is selling the Edu account, saying its a pro account for 3 years.

Canva Education License Note: Canva for Education Users may only use Pro Stock Media for non-commercial purposes. Any commercial uses listed above are not permitted for Canva for Education Users.

Yes exactly, as I have stated in the first post of the thread it is Canva educational with all the PRO features besides the background removal as stated by you. For brand kit I always upload fonts when requested.

@coolrock you reported this content.

But I can see that the seller clearly stated that "Get Canva.com PRO Educational account valid till 14.09.2023! " in his main post.

Now, it's up to the customers whether they will take the offer or not.
So, on what ground should we stop him? How is he fooling people tell us specifically?

Thank you for your support bro, haters gonna hate :) Fun thing is that people download free stuff, card MOZ, ahrefs, brake all TOS possible and in the same time try to ruin my reputation by telling me I have lied to people when I have clearly stated in the main thread that this is educational account issued by university...

Why you need it:

As per coolrock,

It is valid, I have not stated you can use it for commercial purposes but it is up to you if you decide to brake TOS or not...

I have to agree. I am so sad I actually cannot remove background/use stock stuff for commercial purposes.. I mainly wanted this for my business needs... Perhaps I should check better before I buy.

I am not sure if you bought from me as I can not locate your messages because there is no search function for messages.

@mader As reports came and as per my check :

You have this thread title "Canva Pro" not education , also the thread includes the word both Pro and Education while both versions are different .

So,
Which one you are actually selling ?

As per the above reports the accounts you are selling is "Education , means not Pro which offers more features" . If that is true confirm the following questions:

1. Why the thread title is misleading "Canva Pro" ? and
  2. How are you going to sort this "Pro" vs "Education" issue ?

Giving you today's time to sort issues with existing customers (who already bought) . . Beside on further checks if I find it as "Education" , not "Pro" as per the thread title, then you will he given appropriate warning point as well as thread will be locked (just like happens with other sellers) . .

I am selling Canva educational account with PRO features. I have clearly stated it in the first post and also I am saying it to customers before they buy that the bg remover is not available. I have changed thread title to match, I never knew it is an issue as I have clearly stated in the sales post that it is educational. I can make it more clear but I really do not see a reason for my thread to be locked ???

By the way I never refused anyone refund if they are not happy with the account or paid by mistake you can ask publicly if I ever refused refund or did not helped my buyers in any way.

I am trying to give value to the forum and selling my items on lowest price on internet as I sell on other placed same things for 4 x times that price. Always have abided babiato rules, report spammers and scammers all the time... but if you feel it is right to lock my thread and issue me a warning I do not mind at all. With over 100 customers and only one complaining who is not even my customer it definitely sounds strange to warn me and I can only guess what have triggered you..

Last edited:
Reactions: madroots
I am selling Canva educational account with PRO features. I have clearly stated it in the first post and also I am saying it to customers before they buy that the bg remover is not available. I have changed thread title to match, I never knew it is an issue as I have clearly stated in the sales post that it is educational. I can make it more clear but I really do not see a reason for my thread to be locked ???

By the way I never refused anyone refund if they are not happy with the account or paid by mistake you can ask publicly if I ever refused refund or did not helped my buyers in any way.

I am trying to give value to the forum and selling my items on lowest price on internet as I sell on other placed same things for 4 x times that price. Always have abided babiato rules, report spammers and scammers all the time... but if you feel it is right to lock my thread and issue me a warning I do not mind at all. With over 100 customers and only one complaining who is not even my customer it definitely sounds strange to warn me and I can only guess what have triggered you..

A SIMPLE WORD CAN CREATE CONFUSION . . . . LET ME KNOW . . .
  • WHAT WAS YOUR THREAD TITLE ??? "Canva Pro" , not "Canva Education" , right ??? So is not that a misleading title ?
  • If you were not wrong you'd not have changed/removed the "Pro" word from title + main post content
  • Most of the people comes to thread only by reading "Thread title" , not "thread content". . Even your thread contents had the words like "Canva Pro Education" not "Canva Education with Pro features" . . Correct me if I am wrong.
The above reasons are sufficient for me to lock the thread and issue you warning !!

I DON'T JUDGE ON PEOPLE'S REPORT . . I JUDGE ON CORRECTNESS OF THAT REPORT . . EVERYONE'S SAME TO ME IN THESE CASES . . .

PLEASE TRY TO ACCEPT THE MISTAKES FROM NEXT TIME . . . AS USUAL THREAD LOCKED (I ALWAYS DO SAME TO OTHERS) , . YOU MAY RE-CREATE ONE IF YOU WISH .

• Love
Reactions: dhevega and mader
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock