• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

👍👍👍[98% OFF!] CANVA EDU 3YRS ACCOUNT - LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Hey guys, this selling thread is on hold until I resolve an issue with Canva.
I am not accepting new orders for now.

Thread re-opened. Sorry for the delay!

I want discount
Thanks for the interest! Check your PMs I have sent you the info.

BTW guys you can always order direct from the first post, there is a purchase link.
But as it is more convenient for you - do not hesitate to contact me anytime with your questions!

Can I upload brandkit and fonts?
The account I am providing is educational account with 3 years access.
The limitation of educational accounts is that the background removal is not available and the brand kit have to be uploaded by me as an administrator, and the brand kit will be seen by all other students. I guess others do not care for your brand kit content.

interested

I see you already paid and I have delivered your account, please check your PMs.

interested. still available?

Yes it is! I have sent you the information as a private message.

07sQSGl.jpg

Get Canva.com PRO Educational account valid till 14.09.2023!
Limited Slots Left!
Now 98% OFF

Canva Pro account includes:

60,000+ free templates.
100+ design types (social media posts, presentations, letters, and more.)
One-click design resize.
60+ million premium stock images, photos, videos and graphics.
Upload your own fonts and logos.
Custom templates.

Why you need it:
If you are into Website development, Blogging, Marketing and Advertising, Design or Freelancing then with Canva PRO you will be able to create banners, graphics, infographics, social media posts, letters, ebook covers.. and even more!
The included templates save you hours per day!

The guarantee:
The account is not a shared account - you will your own e-mail and password to access it.
This PRO account is not been made with h@cked credit cards or h@cked paypal as others do.
It has been issued from my university and will not be banned from Canva!

The price:
Canva Pro accounts on official website cost $360.

Next 10 buyers get a 98% discount - $12 only!

To get the discounted price use code BABIATO on checkout - Click Here
or post "I want discount" and I will send you the details.

Limited Slots Left, make sure you get it while available, after all slots a filled I am not able to provide it.

To get the 98% discounted price use code BABIATO on checkout - Click Here
or post "I want discount" and I will send you the details.

* With this deal you enjoy massive savings.
* This deal is with limited slots, once all accounts are sold it is no longer possible to create new accounts.

Buy now not to be sorry later - this is genuine account, not like the rest which are going to disappear after a month.
hi
i am interested

how much is that? I am in ;)
Just sent you the info, price is on the first page btw - one-time payment of $12 for a 3 years account.
I cover the transaction fees.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock