• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Closed

07sQSGl.jpg

Get Canva.com Educational account valid till 26.11.2023!
Limited Slots Left!
Now 99% OFF

Canva EDU account includes:

60,000+ templates.
100+ design types (social media posts, presentations, letters, and more.)
One-click design resize.
60+ million premium stock images, photos, videos and graphics.
Upload your own fonts and logos.
Custom templates.

The guarantee:
The account is not a shared account - you will your own e-mail and password to access it.
This EDU account is not been made with h@cked credit cards or h@cked paypal as others do.
It has been issued from my university and will not be banned from Canva!

The price:
Discounted from $97 to $12 one-time payment for 3 years access
!

To get the discounted price post "I want discount" and I will send you the details.

Limited slots left, make sure you get it while available, after all slots a filled I am not able to provide it.

* With this deal you enjoy massive savings.
* This deal is with limited slots.
* Refund policy 3 days - if you are not happy with the account just message me to request your money refunded.
* Background remover is not available in this deal. Background remover is the tool with which you can remove background from photo and make it transparent..
* Canva Education License Note: Canva for Education Users may only use Pro Stock Media for non-commercial purposes. Any commercial uses listed above are not permitted for Canva for Education Users. But it is up to you if to follow this.

Reviews:
Please refer to this thread to read all the happy customers feedback:

Buy now not to be sorry later - this is genuine account, not like the rest which are going to disappear after a month.
interested... how can i get this? thank you

07sQSGl.jpg

Get Canva.com Educational account valid till 26.11.2023!
Limited Slots Left!
Now 99% OFF

Canva EDU account includes:

60,000+ templates.
100+ design types (social media posts, presentations, letters, and more.)
One-click design resize.
60+ million premium stock images, photos, videos and graphics.
Upload your own fonts and logos.
Custom templates.

The guarantee:
The account is not a shared account - you will your own e-mail and password to access it.
This EDU account is not been made with h@cked credit cards or h@cked paypal as others do.
It has been issued from my university and will not be banned from Canva!

The price:
Discounted from $97 to $12 one-time payment for 3 years access
!

To get the discounted price post "I want discount" and I will send you the details.

Limited slots left, make sure you get it while available, after all slots a filled I am not able to provide it.

* With this deal you enjoy massive savings.
* This deal is with limited slots.
* Refund policy 3 days - if you are not happy with the account just message me to request your money refunded.
* Background remover is not available in this deal. Background remover is the tool with which you can remove background from photo and make it transparent..
* Canva Education License Note: Canva for Education Users may only use Pro Stock Media for non-commercial purposes. Any commercial uses listed above are not permitted for Canva for Education Users. But it is up to you if to follow this.

Reviews:
Please refer to this thread to read all the happy customers feedback:

Buy now not to be sorry later - this is genuine account, not like the rest which are going to disappear after a month.
i want to buy

Just have sent you the info guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock