• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

📚 Request Paid Udemy Courses Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
about-default.png

Hello guys, I am opening this thread to share paid Udemy courses for free. This thread is opened to anyone who is within the rules. You can request for Udemy courses here. And I will try to upload them as long as it is possible for me. You should also follow the rules before requesting any courses on this thread.

Note: Before you start to use this thread for your own good I want to clear some points here. First understand that, I cannot upload every single courses of Udemy. keep in mind that, I will not upload a course if I don't want to. Know that, I will always try my best to upload your courses if they goes with the conditions. If I cannot upload them I will reply that in your message. Also, I will upload each and every course on MEGA.nz. A average size of a Udemy course could be around & above 5GB. It can also be upto 30-50gb in size, So, It will not be possible to upload them anytime you want them. After requesting for your course you may even need to wait for a week to get a download link. Uploading a Udemy course on MEGA.nz is no joke. Please try to be patient while I upload them for you. Please know that, I will always try to respond to your requests.

Below I am sharing the rules you need to follow before requesting for Udemy courses here. Please follow them to create a proper request.

Rules:

1. Your account on Babiato has to be 1 month old before you can request on this thread.
2. Make sure that the course you are requesting for has a good amount of students. For that the minimum enrolled student must be above 10,000. Please don't even request for any courses if the course is not applicable to this rule.
3. You can request only one course in a month.
4. The course language must be in English.
5. You cannot resell any course you get from here.
6. Do not request if you can't keep calm and be patient.

Please Be Patient. Also encouraging each and everyone who has access to Udemy courses to share their courses here. I hope it will help a lot of people in this community.

Hit a like if you have found this helpful.
Additional Read: I would like to discuss about low enrollment courses. I am getting a lot of requests for low enrolled courses. The #1 reason I can't and I don't wanna share these courses is because it impacts the original author in a bad way. Sharing a newly created course will not be fair for the author as it will never give the original author the chance to get students from Udemy. A low enrolled course doesn't come up on the front page of Udemy so it's a bad idea to kill that opportunity for someone who works hard.

Why you should request the courses only which has around and above 10,000 students? Because most of them is already floating in the front page of the Udemy and the author will still get a good amount of student even if I share the course here. Please understand this fact clearly and try not to request a course that has students below 10,000.

Also, I cannot share non-English courses as it will not help everyone except only a few.

Thank you.

Last edited:
As i have previously downloaded one course from internet but the 2020 contents were not there

Reactions: ELLIO7
helo @DENV7R , can i have this course please :)

thanks alot for your help :)
Google is your friend.

Reactions: ELLIO7
This is awesome,DENV7R!

Possible for you to share this course for me, many thanks in advance.

Google is your friend!!

Reactions: like4like
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock