• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

📚 Request Paid Udemy Courses Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Rules have been modified. Please check before requesting any course further.

Reactions: febrianafatah
Sorry, this particular course will not be possible to upload.

Thank you for your answer, Denv7r ~
I see... but I believe this course meets all the requirements ? Could you let me know why it's not possible to upload it, please ?
Thanks again ;-)

Thank you for your answer, Denv7r ~
I see... but I believe this course meets all the requirements ? Could you let me know why it's not possible to upload it, please ?
Thanks again ;-)

Note: Before you start to use this thread for your own good I want to clear some points here. First understand that, I cannot upload every single courses of Udemy. keep in mind that, I will not upload a course if I don't want to. Know that, I will always try my best to upload your courses if they goes with the conditions. If I cannot upload them I will reply that in your message. Also, I will upload each and every course on MEGA.nz. A average size of a Udemy course could be around & above 5GB. It can also be upto 30-50gb in size, So, It will not be possible to upload them anytime you want them. After requesting for your course you may even need to wait for a week to get a download link. Uploading a Udemy course on MEGA.nz is no joke. Please try to be patient while I upload them for you. Please know that, I will always try to respond to your requests.

Reactions: JesseJames

Thanks for you reply, Denv7r.

Yes, I already read your note before posting ;-) . I was just thinking it was probably because of the storage space and if so, I'd have offered my help. But if it's because you don't want to, it's fine because I can understand the hard work behind it😉. Knowing the fact that you can still handle so many requests nowadays is already a feat & remarkable 👏.

Thanks anyway and good luck ! 😎 (y)

Reactions: JesseJames
hello i need this courses. anybody have?

• Wow
Reactions: tradesman
@DENV7R he is not obeying post rules .@burakkoz you should request for courses that are in English language so all can benefit from it.Also the first two are in English but they have low enrollments

hello i need this courses. anybody have?

@DENV7R he is not obeying post rules .@burakkoz you should request for courses that are in English language so all can benefit from it.Also the first two are in English but they have low enrollments
These courses will not be uploaded due to rules violation.

Reactions: Striker
Hi @DENV7R .

i will apreciate this course:

this one already requested can be also very good:

thanks in advance.

BR

Here...

Reactions: helloween
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock