• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

📚 Request Paid Udemy Courses Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: JesseJames
@DENV7R Why ? Can you tell me how to download a big file ( cca 23Gb) in Mega.nz without limit ??? I downloaded about 5Gb then it stopped. Why dont you split the file 23Gb into files of 2Gb or 5Gb , so everyone can download it. If you share a file such as 23Gb , noone can download it. So what is the point ?

@DENV7R Why ? Can you tell me how to download a big file ( cca 23Gb) in Mega.nz without limit ??? I downloaded about 5Gb then it stopped. Why dont you split the file 23Gb into files of 2Gb or 5Gb , so everyone can download it. If you share a file such as 23Gb , noone can download it. So what is the point ?
@tondacz first import to ur mega account and then Download.It will be ok then I also do like this.👍

Reactions: ELLIO7
I've already said on the thread that I will be uploading the files in mega. There is no reason to question. FYI, there are several methods to download a big file for free from mega.nz. I guess you are not aware of that. Please know that mega.nz is a reliable file-sharing site that doesn't limit downloading a file based on download count. If you don't know how to bypass a download limit then search for it on the forum. People have shared multiple ways to do it. Also, if you really want to download without any issues you should use their premium plans. They are considerably cheap and anybody can afford them.

Thanks @Striker for your tip&trick . I guess @DENV7R is getting benefits from Mega.cz by doing share big files . He's not doing for free. If he shares it in onedrive, so everyone can download it without any problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Striker
Hi @DENV7R,

If you don´t mind, I would like to request my two courses for this month.

Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing MASTERY 2020 | Coursenvy
Become a WordPress Developer: Unlocking Power With Code

If that´s not allowed, just shoot me the first one.

Thanks in advanced!
Given you already shared my 2 requests, this is my new request...

Illustrator CC 2020 MasterClass

• Love
Reactions: RogerM
This is great, thanks @DENV7R for making this available

Any chance you have these two:

• Love
Reactions: niamh0
If im not mistaken, its CCNA course only :( , there is no node js course in it.
Thanks in advanced, really appreciate your hardwork

Thread closed at @DENV7R 's request.

I'll leave it in this section though as it contains so much good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock