• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

📽 FREE VIDEO INTRO CREATION! ❤

Hello Ronan,
Thanks for the offer.
Company details below:

Name: Club Naija
Colour: Red
Purpose: Online Tutorial
Company Description: Internet Marketing Club
Preference Intro: Smoke Logo
Find Company logo below:

clubnaija.png

Big thanks.

Hello Ronan,
Thanks for the offer.
Company details below:

Name: Club Naija
Colour: Red
Purpose: Online Tutorial
Company Description: Internet Marketing Club
Preference Intro: Smoke Logo
Find Company logo below:

clubnaija.png

Big thanks.
can you make me an example?
Mehedi Sun

graphics & web designer
JapanRadios

Total Japan Radio Solutions

Car Navigation

Guys! You gotta like the post or no Party!

Hi!

I edit videos professionally, and I think we all need a video intro for something in our projects or businesses.

I'd provide the first 20 people with a free video intro that they can use for:

•YouTube videos

•Google Adverts

•Facebook or Instagram adverts

•Online Tutorials Etc etc.

10 more people to go!!

The video intro will look like this but not limited to this exact designs:

1. URL logo intro with CTA (Done For Babiato):

2. Smoke logo intro:

3. Glass Logo Intro:

REQUIREMENTS:

I'd require you to provide me with:

1. Your business Logo with a transparent background or a white background (Transparent Background preferably)

2. A short description of what your business or project is about.

3. What you'll be using the Video Intro for. e.g Instagram Advert, Tutorial video intro etc ( This is just a short survey for me to understand how you plan to use the video intro)

4. Your Brand Colour or Colour Code. (Colour code preferably)

QUALIFICATIONS:

**YOU NEED TO LIKE THIS POST TO PARTICIPATE.**

1. This offer is open to members who have a score of 20+ and have been a member of Babiato and is existing and active for atleast 1 month.

2. You get only 1 video intro from this offer, if you want more it'll cost you $10 per intro. (Normal charge per Video Intro is $20 - $100 depending on the design or combinations)

3. If you don't meet this offer please don't PM me except you want to pay $5 for the logo intro.

FILE SPECS:

1. Creating the Video Intro takes 10-45 minutes

2. The video intro duration will be between 10-20s

3. The video intro comes in .mp4 format

4. When I finish creating your video intro, I'd upload it to Google Drive for you to download. Then I may delete it after 24 hours or add it to my portfolio if I want.

OTHER THINGS I WANT YOU TO NOTE:

Don't expect a "Mega" professional combination from me first for free, If you want to arrange a deal just do it.

1. I don't create the video intro from scratch, I generate it using the information you provide to me and a tool I subscribe to.

2. I provide amazing professional video editing services, you can comment or PM me for quotes, my portfolio and terms etc if you want.

3. Free offer doesn't come with requesting edits.

4. Any payment if triggered will be made via PayPal, Payoneer, Transferwise or Worldremit.

5. ENJOY BABIATO!

10 more people to go!!
you're so great . thank you in advance

Reactions: Supremo DM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootsum
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock