• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🎁[MEGA GIVEWAY] $5000+ UDEMY TRAINING DevSecOp- Daily Updates 48hr EXP 🎁🔥

madha11er

Jul 15, 2019
Friends ..... here’s some UDEMY TRAINING thread with originally $1000s of courses but be QUICK as they expiry 24HR from post date!!. So enroll quick:

If you LIKE this GIVEWAY.. then LIKE it and reply telling me you want more 👍👍

MAKE SURE you scroll down as @pumpkyn and myself have added more goodies 👍

Last edited:
The Hacker one seems useful, but the SEO one is complete BS unless you want your grandma to waste 4hours to gain thee most basic understanding of "the internet" to discover that it is better than print media, and the facebook is a "social media platform where you can communicate with friends"... 1990's want their course back!

The Hacker one seems useful, but the SEO one is complete BS unless you want your grandma to waste 4hours to gain thee most basic understanding of "the internet" to discover that it is better than print media, and the facebook is a "social media platform where you can communicate with friends"... 1990's want their course back!

Bet your pleased you didn’t pay full $$$ then ...... just shows how UDEMY cash in on BS courses 🤣
You tried fedora and nodejs... seem good efforts

• Haha
Reactions: ned and mohiko
In tribute to those that gave THANKS + LIKES here’s more GIVEWAY courses for weekend to kickstart your Dev development..... If you ENJOY .... then give it a LIKE and reply telling me if you want MORE 👍👍

More free courses 100% discount:

Here’s more, be quick only 24/48hrs to enroll:

If you LIKEY, then make sure you hit that LIKE button

Reactions: oblique and mohiko
Another MASSIVE training course bundled giveaway ....... Python Programming

These expire in the next 48hrs ... so enroll NOW!! If you LIKEY .. then hit the LIKE button .. want more?

Reactions: Luba and temp5277
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock