• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥 [2020] Ultimate Black Friday + Cyber Monday Sales thread

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
How about we share all of the incredible offers in a single thread? Encouraging everyone to add their favorite offers here:

Hosting & Domain:

1. Namecheap domains Up to 98% OFF (About to start)

2. BlueHost 60% OFF

3 FastComet Hosting 60% OFF on Shared hosting

WordPress:

1. Elementor Pro 25% OFF

2. Divi Black Friday Sale (About to start)

2. Crocoblock Black Friday Deal up to 40% OFF

3. Astra Pro up to 40% OFF

4. WeDev's up to 60% OFF on All Plugins

5. Dynamic Content for Elementor (BLACKDAYS)

VPN:

4. Nord VPN Black Friday Deal 68% OFF + 3-months free

5. SurfShark VPN Black Friday Deal 83% OFF + 3-months free

MISC:

1. Template Monster Black Friday Sale

None of the links are affiliated with me. Adding more exciting offers soon.

Provided by @ddpanda

50% off
Code : BF2020

35% Off
Code : FRB35

Last edited:
hello can anyone advice me what to do.

After several months of research I found a domain. Before going to the namecheap (first link) I checked does the domain is free. Everything was okay. I came to namecheap to buy a domain and when I typed it. namecheap bought my domain automatically.

I checked whois, and I was right. They bought my domain that I researched for so long in just one second!

My domain was - vpnen.com

You can check with whois, that they just bought my domain a few minutes ago.

Thank you.

Would there be a BF deal for Babiato?

Namecheap deals are just too Fucking awesome!!!!!
Those Domain renewals !!!!!
I had some time remaining with other hostings but looking these I am shifting to them Now

Reactions: ELLIO7
Crocoblock offer added, get up to 40% OFF on crocoblock products.

Reactions: p3ngu1n

Last edited:
50% off
Code : BF2020

35% Off
Code : FRB35

Note : btw if anyone get these deals, don't forget to share it ;)

Last edited:
Can you please DM me the Crocoblocks detail?

The page is pretty self-explanatory. If you need to know anything else let me know here or in private message.

To celebrate Namecheap VPN's second birthday, they're offering new customers a 2-month free trial from Dec 2nd-31st.

As compensation for referring customers to this offer, you'll get 100% commission on their first renewal, and enjoy a further 40% on the next 11 subsequent renewals.
That’s a whole YEAR of commissions!

Learn more about the 2-month Free Trial Offer Here.

Attachments

• Namecheap_VPN_Affiliate_Guide.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock