• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⚡🔥🎨 [HOT] 40GB Premium Freepik (01-05-2020) 🎨🔥⚡

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
cabecera.jpg
To the people who don't know me, "Hi guys, I share premium freepik contents for free on this forum."

So many of you might want to download these premium materials altogether. That's why I have decided to save & share them in batch so that you don't spend hours collecting them. All these files are clean and up to date. You will be getting various kinds of Premium illustrations, vectors & stock images on this list. I've also decided to update this thread from time to time so that you can come and download these files all at once. I believe it will help this community and make people's life easier.

PS: All these contents are from this thread: http://bit.ly/39atGCS . These are up to date content so don't hesitate to download. I will try to keep them on mega.nz so that you get maximum download speed. Also, I will try to update each batch with a proper date so that you don't mess up downloading.

Big thanks to @Babak for the contribution on Freepik Batch 02

Big thanks to @pumpkyn for the contribution on Freepik Batch 03

Batch No​
Size​
Date Added​
Download Links​
10GB
28-02-2020
10GB
26-03-2020
10GB
18-04-2020
10GB
01-05-2020

Hit like if you have found this helpful

Last edited:
NOTE: You can share these files with anyone and anywhere. But it will be appreciated if you can reupload them on your own and then share as it will keep these links alive from DMCA takedowns and copyright infringement notices.

Last edited:
wow Thanks, i do that in my store.
ssd-designer . com but the website in Arabic
i share all what i download it from here
can i share this link in my site to make my users download too?

wow Thanks, i do that in my store.
ssd-designer . com but the website in Arabic
i share all what i download it from here
can i share this link in my site to make my users download too?
Yes, you can share but try not to share the same link. It will be appreciated if you can upload it somewhere else and share them.

Reactions: like4like
TYSM... just one doubt - Here its mentioned 10GB but when I download from MEGA it says 6.7 GB.... Hope I am downloading the right stuff? @DENV7R

TYSM... just one doubt - Here its mentioned 10GB but when I download from MEGA it says 6.7 GB.... Hope I am downloading the right stuff? @DENV7R
Actually you are I am sorry that some files were moved after the post. I will try to post them on the next update. BTW just to let you know the folder size is about 8.6 GB+ atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: like4like and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock