• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

😱This how I made around 167.59K ⬆ upvotes in Reddit under 25 days.🎯

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
Screenshsot.png
Screenshot.png

Hi, guys, I would like to share this topic because some people was asking me to share this trick. I am on Reddit for about 5 years now. I was always active on Reddit but my post never got viral anytime. Last month I decided to rise up upvote score on Reddit and I found an easy and positive way to do that.

Long story short, I posted content about coronavirus. Just to mention here, my motive is not to gain upvotes but also to provide valuable information to people on Reddit. I decided to share trending topics about anything related to coronavirus in Reddit. But this is not the end. I needed to provide real and most up to date information to get the maximum upvotes. Below I will show you guys how to do that.

Step 1: Find recent relavant news about coronavirus from google.

- In order to do that you will have to search with the term like "coronavirus update / news"

Step 2: Filter out with the google tools option for recently shared topics

step-1.png

Step 3: Filter out for past-hour

step2.png

Step 4: Find a reliable source of information. For example: CNN, BBC, NYC Times

step3.png

Step 5: Copy the URL of the news.

Step 6: Visit https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus/

Step 7: Now create a new post and share the link.

step5.png

Wala! You are done. If you are lucky you will get tons of upvotes for sharing recent information about coronavirus.

Some precautions: Please do not try to spam with old and outdated news. You will get a ban. Also, consider reading the rules before posting on r/coronavirus subreddit.

My message: This is a positive way to gain upvotes as you are sharing legit valuable information to create awareness. Alongside this, you will also be earning thousands of upvotes in your Reddit profile. Also, remember you might need to post multiple posts until you go viral.

Hit a like if I have helped you

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I did so, but didn't win one upvote. :oops:
Actually you have to be lucky to make it happen. You will get upvotes but most of the time it will be a few hundreds to thousands. If you want to make a maximum number of upvotes on a single day you will need to post viral content as soon as it gets published on google.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock