• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🚀🔥[Christmas Sale] Elementor Pro for Just $3 - Limited Period Offer🔥🚀

funguy

Jul 31, 2020
India
digitalgyan.org
I am giving you Elementor Pro license and this offer could be the best deal for you if you are looking for genuine license for short term (say for developing a particular website).
  • 3 months will be more than enough for making a website using Elementor templates and resources.
  • I will manually activate the license on your website after the payment.
Refund Policy
  • Once the license is activated there will be no refund. Also, access will be revoked if you do not intimate me your intention to renew at end of 3 months.
  • I will refund if I fail to activate the license within 24 hours of payment.

🚀🔥[Christmas Sale] Elementor Pro for Just $3 - Limited Period Offer🔥🚀

License Validity until 21 August 2021

Payment methods

PayPal for non-Indian customers
Google Pay and UPI for Indian customers ($1= 73 INR)

Thank you

Last edited:
Err no that's not what I meant.

You can't just change a whole sales thread.

I meant ADD your Black Friday offer to the existing thread not CHANGE IT TOTALLY

Now I have lost the last content :D
What can be done?
I've reverted it back to what it was.

Also seoclerks isn't really an acceptable method, all deals are meant to completed on here if selling here.

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Spam & thread hijacking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can give it for $1 for the whole 1 year which expires on 27th November 2021. 1 website licence for a year. you will need to pay $1 at next year. I will manually activate the licence on the website. Let me know if anyone is interested. It's not a scam, I have agency licence but don't have 1000 websites so just recovering the cost of purchase that's all.
You don't qualify to create a marketplace tread or something?

Why not create your own thread and let's know what's up?

You don't qualify to create a marketplace tread or something?

Why not create your own thread and let's know what's up?

I can create a thread with no issue at all. I joined babiato for contribution and sharing, I have shared a few theme source codes and updates of it which I purchased personally. Babiato community helped me a lot in my hard time where I was not able to afford stuff to be very frank with you and I am very much grateful to all the admins, moderators, and contributors. I have tried to help babiato community so far with whatever I have or possible because I believe in giving back to the community. I didn't join babiato for the selling purpose like few people here so, I don't know about the rules of selling. I will check for it and create a thread. It's great if the cost gets shared, It's a great community. I am going to do this not for earning, just for sharing the cost of purchase.

Cheers!
Thank You.

I can create a thread with no issue at all. I joined babiato for contribution and sharing, I have shared a few theme source codes and updates of it which I purchased personally. Babiato community helped me a lot in my hard time where I was not able to afford stuff to be very frank with you and I am very much grateful to all the admins, moderators, and contributors. I have tried to help babiato community so far with whatever I have or possible because I believe in giving back to the community. I didn't join babiato for the selling purpose like few people here so, I don't know about the rules of selling. I will check for it and create a thread. It's great if the cost gets shared, It's a great community. I am going to do this not for earning, just for sharing the cost of purchase.

Cheers!
Thank You.

Oh dear, oh dear....

2 rules broken here...

1) Hijacking someone elses sales thread
2) Trying to sell when you are not allowed to

Aaaand you already have 5 warning points from previously breaking the rules so that is a ban for you.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock