• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🚀🚀🚀 Speed up services site for site members free for BABIATO members -Increase site speed 🚀🚀🚀

Hey there, how does it work?
Should we post our websites in here?
And another question if you don't mind is it for the whole website or just the first pages?

Thanks in advance!

Speed up services site for site members free for BABIATO members -Increase site speed

Posting rules

1-Post your username here

2-Send USER NAME PASS ON PM FOR ME

3-All services are free
Do you have a tutorial for this? it will be very helpful. :D

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Speed up services site for site members free for BABIATO members -Increase site speed

Posting rules

1-Post your username here

2-Send USER NAME PASS ON PM FOR ME

3-All services are free

1- creativethinker
2- Username sent to your PM please check bro

Do you have a tutorial for this? it will be very helpful. :D
As someone who´s learning HTML, CSS, and JS mainly to be able to improve a site´s page loading speed having a guide, roadmap or any sort of advice what would be the best way to approach learning will be very helpful.

And I am not referring to just installing WP Rocket (or any other WP performance plugin) but to look at a GTMetrix or a Google PageSpeed Insights report and knowing that to "tweak" or optimize.

Cheers!

As someone who´s learning HTML, CSS, and JS mainly to be able to improve a site´s page loading speed having a guide, roadmap or any sort of advice what would be the best way to approach learning will be very helpful.

And I am not referring to just installing WP Rocket (or any other WP performance plugin) but to look at a GTMetrix or a Google PageSpeed Insights report and knowing that to "tweak" or optimize.

Cheers!

If total control you want, and no Bloat, hand crafted HTML, CSS, JS, PHP is all you need.

To get the best on wordpress, start by the core, Server SDD or better, Nginx or litespeed, litespeed is best... then editing the CSS, JS of plugins and themes, keeping the fonts low, optimizing the images and request.

In wordpress this isn't easy.

Long ago i dedicated a whole day to running tests, picking the right cache plugin, optimizing the files, making my own theme etc.... i got great performance, but none compared to hand crafted site.

I also tried Oxygen builder, i was able to get, on Google, Gmatrix etc... 100 to 98.

when adding forms, since Oxygen doesn't have forms built in, the speed went down, it compared to Elementor, same speeds.

Elementor is fast, if you only use Elementor and Pro. nothing more. and if you optimize fonts and images.

But once you start adding Plugins, speed suffers.

To sum it all.... You are on the right pad, however, Wordpress is a bit of work when trying to optimize, and the results are, questionable. Good luck.

And, i would also like to see, how others approach the speed issue, what they recommend and have done.

• Love
Reactions: RogerM
@scillione can you just explain the best way to use the fonts on wordpress & elementor. how to disable the google fonts using by elementor?

thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock