• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

1 PetaBytes Worth of MOVIES!!!!DIRECT DOWNLOAD(NO ADS)

DAMN! MATE...
There is literally 5-6 options per movie for it's quality.....

I've seen movie collections and i really have to say, this is awesome. Well done mate.

Thank you for share, this is awesome. i am looking for 720p HEVC movies for my movies app.

yeah that is good because that is direct link from google drive storage.
called goindex but for hosting movies i don't think if its good if the owner use Free version of cloudflare.. that have 100,000 limit per day only. but i think its good if he use $5 per month that have 10million limit per month..

yeah that is good because that is direct link from google drive storage.
called goindex but for hosting movies i don't think if its good if the owner use Free version of cloudflare.. that have 100,000 limit per day only. but i think its good if he use $5 per month that have 10million limit per month..
is this method bypass google limit?
if yes so we doesn't need to use cpanel 1.0 or google drive advance player 1.3 ...

is this method bypass google limit?
if yes so we doesn't need to use cpanel 1.0 or google drive advance player 1.3 ...
yes bypass limit of google drive but have 100,000 limit on cloudflare if choose free version of worker. but if choose $5 per month of worker.. that have 10million per month

i use this method on my website https://akotv.me/
with using my modify .mp4 .mkv .m4v JWPlayer (Netflix Skin + Custom Button) https://ww3.akotv.me/

this cloudflare worker pricing
1596474199459.png

Nice share..
DAMN! MATE...
There is literally 5-6 options per movie for it's quality.....
Oh wow great share.. will these links stay online?
Thank you for share, this is awesome. i am looking for 720p HEVC movies for my movies app.
Very nice share, friend (y)
awesome bro thank you great collection.

HAPPY TO BE USEFUL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock