• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

10 Pro Notifications Pack – Plugin for SocialProofo

10 Pro Notifications Pack – Plugin for SocialProofo 1.0

No permission to download

RainMaker

Trusted Uploader
May 6, 2020
Earth
RainMaker submitted a new resource:

10 Pro Notifications Pack – Plugin for SocialProofo - Addon Plugin for SocialProofo

This pack contains 10 new notifications for SocialProofo which are ready to be used.

New notifications included
1. The informational bar

Screen%20Shot%202020 03 17%20at%2020.22.50

2. The image

[IMG alt="Screen%20Shot%202020 03...

Read more about this resource...

Hello :) Thanks for that ! I just have a question, I copy & past the files as stated in the online guide but thet don't show up in the admin panel when I create a notification ; I'm using the last version download here (1.7.5) distributed here, how can I do ? :eek:

Thanks so much :)

Hello :) Thanks for that ! I just have a question, I copy & past the files as stated in the online guide but thet don't show up in the admin panel when I create a notification ; I'm using the last version download here (1.7.5) distributed here, how can I do ? :eek:

Thanks so much :)
This version, being the newest in the Pro Pack, requires you to use version 1.7.7 of Social Proof. The Nulled version already exists in the community.

I also do the procedures but nothing happens, does anyone know how to solve this problem?
This version, being the newest in the Pro Pack, requires you to use version 1.7.7 of Social Proof. The Nulled version already exists in the community.

hi how to instal 10 pack pro plugin, please anyone guide me. thanks.

if anyone have extended license of socialproofo v1.7.7 then please share it. thank you

Reactions: delean
hi how to instal 10 pack pro plugin, please anyone guide me. thanks.

if anyone have extended license of socialproofo v1.7.7 then please share it. thank you
Hello. The latest version of the extended version script is now available here on the forum, just use the magnifying glass and search. The Pro Pack too. To install the pro pack, you always need the latest version of socialproofo. After installing the latest version, just follow the propack tutorial, it's simple, just extract the files in the directories and then enable the user.

actually I don't have any magnifying glass. if you have find please share it. thank you

I just downloaded the file and it contains version 1.7.5 and 1.7.7 extended. It is not because version 1.7.7 is not written that it is extended in the folder that it will not be. installed and confirmed is yes, Saas Working.
Thank you for your response. you means the version 1.7.7 present in file is extended license (not regular license).

Reactions: delean
thank you so much.
any latest version for this pro pack? or no need update?
Thank you

i think the developer update the pro notification yesterday.
Any chance to get the update?
Thank you in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock