• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

100 Days of Code - The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2021

OjithInduwara

Oct 22, 2020
aUtjQcn.jpg

Master Python by building 100 projects in 100 days. Learn to build websites, games, apps, plus scraping and data science

What you'll learn
  • Be able to program in Python professionally
  • Master the Python programming language by building 100 projects over 100 days
  • Create a portfolio of 100 Python projects to apply for developer jobs
  • Be able to build fully fledged websites and web apps with Python
  • Be able to use Python for data science and machine learning
  • Build games like Blackjack, Pong and Snake using Python
  • Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python
  • Learn to use modern frameworks like Selenium, Beautiful Soup, Request, Flask, Pandas, NumPy, Scikit Learn, Plotly, Matplotlib, Seaborn,

Requirements
  • No programming experience needed - I'll teach you everything you need to know
  • A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
  • No paid software required - I'll teach you how to use PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks and Google Colab
  • I'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up

Description

Welcome to the 100 Days of Code - The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code with Python. With over 100,000 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews and a 4.8 average, my courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy!
100 days, 1 hour per day, learn to build 1 project per day, this is how you master Python.
At 56+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive Python course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here's why:

• The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London's best in-person programming bootcamp.
  • The course has been updated to be 2021 ready and you'll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
  • This course doesn't cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build. e.g. Tinder auto swiper, Snake game, Blog Website, LinkedIn Auto Submit Job Application
  • The curriculum was developed over a period of 2 years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
  • We've taught over 600,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or start their own tech startup.
  • You'll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, and still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
  • The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students - that's you!
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Python developer.
The course includes over 56 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world Python projects.

Who this course is for:
  • If you want to learn to code from scratch through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
  • If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
  • If you are a complete beginner then this course will be everything you need to become a Python professional
  • If you are a seasoned programmer wanting to switch to Python then this is the quickest way. Learn through coding projects.

Download Here
Thank me with a Reply ;)

aUtjQcn.jpg

Master Python by building 100 projects in 100 days. Learn to build websites, games, apps, plus scraping and data science

What you'll learn
  • Learn to use modern frameworks like Selenium, Beautiful Soup, Request, Flask, Pandas, NumPy, Scikit Learn, Plotly, Matplotlib, Seaborn,

Requirements
  • No paid software required - I'll teach you how to use PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks and Google Colab
  • I'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up

Description

Welcome to the 100 Days of Code - The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code with Python. With over 100,000 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews and a 4.8 average, my courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy!
100 days, 1 hour per day, learn to build 1 project per day, this is how you master Python.
At 56+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive Python course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here's why:

• The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London's best in-person programming bootcamp.
  • The course has been updated to be 2021 ready and you'll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
  • This course doesn't cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build. e.g. Tinder auto swiper, Snake game, Blog Website, LinkedIn Auto Submit Job Application
  • The curriculum was developed over a period of 2 years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
  • We've taught over 600,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or start their own tech startup.
  • You'll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, and still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
  • The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students - that's you!
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Python developer.
The course includes over 56 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world Python projects.

Who this course is for:
  • If you want to learn to code from scratch through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
  • If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
  • If you are a complete beginner then this course will be everything you need to become a Python professional
  • If you are a seasoned programmer wanting to switch to Python then this is the quickest way. Learn through coding projects.

Download Here
Thank me with a Reply ;)
aUtjQcn.jpg

What you'll learn

Requirements

Description

Who this course is for:

Download Here
Thank me with a Reply ;)
OjithInduwara
Sir Professional portfolio project videos not showing

can someone refresh links reupload plz ? mega/googledrive
both above links don't work

i'd buy it but there is no $10 sale atm, i don't want to w8 or over paid
plz i need this, i can only find torrent link in google, but i don't want to use it because of the law reasons

aUtjQcn.jpg

What you'll learn

Requirements

Description

Who this course is for:

Download Here
Thank me with a Reply ;)
Please give me an access. [email protected]. Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock