• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

100 GB Degoo cloud storage FREE

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com

100 GB Degoo cloud storage FREE

WITH 100 GB CLOUD STORAGE FROM DEGOO YOU CAN UPLOAD ALL YOUR PHOTOS AND FILES AND NEVER RISK LOSING THEM.​

My invite link:
100GB FREE DEGOO

With invite link I get 5GB storage for free.
It's your choice which link you use.

Direct link:
Degoo

I change the 105Gb to 100Gb because the code for the extra 5Gb didn't work right.
Some members Pm me to say it's not working.
Thanks to them for letting me know.

Last edited:
aff and victim of deego lol

and let see Babiato rules for babiato lover
For your info, I don't make money with that link.
I also stated there that I will get 5Gb if someone use it.
Also with that link members get a exsta 5Gb storage.
I also gave the direct link for members.
It the members choice if the want to use it.
In any case if you try to use the link you will see it didn't work.

Also read the rules and you will see Ref code can be use if it is part of the giveaway or promotion.
In this case member got an extra 5Gb storage.

Last edited:
I change the 105Gb to 100Gb because the code for the extra 5Gb didn't work right.
Some members Pm me to say it's not working.
Thanks to them for letting me know.

Thanks for the information, but the free account is not useful:
- Maximum upload file size - 250MB;
- Download limit per file per day. Files larger than the limit can be downloaded once a day - 3 GB (e.g. A 1GB file can be downloaded 3 times a day);
- Maximum inactivity period. Files are deleted after this time. Logging in will reactivate the account with all your previous bonuses and benefits. - 365 days
- Number of files per upload session on the web app. This is a technical limit. Uploading more files resulted in frequent browser crashes during our tests. - 5,000 files
You can't even make a smartphone backup, let alone a PC backup!
THE SAVED INFORMATION IS NOT KEPT PERMANENTLY!!!!
Use GDrive or anything else that keeps files permanently, box.com, mega.nz, OneDrive.com, Dropbox.com, etc...

Reactions: promowp
Thanks for the information, but the free account is not useful:
- Maximum upload file size - 250MB;
- Download limit per file per day. Files larger than the limit can be downloaded once a day - 3 GB (e.g. A 1GB file can be downloaded 3 times a day);
- Maximum inactivity period. Files are deleted after this time. Logging in will reactivate the account with all your previous bonuses and benefits. - 365 days
- Number of files per upload session on the web app. This is a technical limit. Uploading more files resulted in frequent browser crashes during our tests. - 5,000 files
You can't even make a smartphone backup, let alone a PC backup!
THE SAVED INFORMATION IS NOT KEPT PERMANENTLY!!!!
Use GDrive or anything else that keeps files permanently, box.com, mega.nz, OneDrive.com, Dropbox.com, etc...
Thanks for that.
Yes I agree with you it's not the best storage out there. I only used it for testing and for me I won't use it for permanent usage, maybe just for sharing a file here and there.

I use paid gdrive for website backups.
Koofr for sharing files here.

There are some members that got a use for this storage that why I share it here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock