[100% guaranteed] I will approve your website on Google news

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

pitza

Dec 13, 2019
I don't care for your tone.

- Removed by staff, read the rules -

Last edited by a moderator:

Sashidhar073

Trusted Seller
Jul 7, 2020
India
I don't care for your tone.
I never told you to care as well, why are you assuming:ROFLMAO: btw, in the link you shared, it was not relevant on how to get approval.
if you check my thread, Im assuring 100% guaranteed. Which mean, i will be working on there site and making it approval.

pitza

Dec 13, 2019
Nobody with newsworthy content has to pay you to get their content approved. They can just go here:

But as Neil Patel says, in the article you link in your description:
"To be included in news XML’s your reporting must be original, honest, and well-structured with quality anchor texts, meta tags, and an authoritative voice....
...Google News is reserved for sites and blogs that publish timely, topical articles. You don’t necessarily need to be a news site but if you are consistently posting newsworthy content it’s possible to get accepted....
...Don’t copy from other sites. Write original news articles.
First and foremost, you need to make sure that your stories are original.
Write at least 2 news articles each day."

So either you are selling the service of filling out the form for $10, which is definitely not blackhat (sorry for misunderstanding) but useless for most, or you are offering inclusion of sites in Google news that shouldn't be there.

You're discussing in this threat to get people in Google news with copied content.

Many websites have not seen the damage of some Fiverr deals until Google cracked down on them later.

All I am saying, and I'll repeat it before I leave this discussion, is that people who try to build or grow a sustainable business, should be careful with methods that are not Google approved. or even against the TOS.

If a site doesn't meet Google's quality requirements and you still get it listed, it's a risk.

• Haha
Reactions: Sashidhar073