• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

18+ ads

Is there another way to display ads on smelly websites p*rn ?
i had another sites who accept nsfw sites... if you need you can use admv (but you need to get invitation) so the cpm will be high

currently for me the cpm always 0.8 to 1$
so it's very good

Can you tell me?
you can try admv
Here the link with referal
After you register with my referal.... you should be automatic had "account manager"
then tell them the exact things that you want to be....
in otherhand you can other's referal url as long as they had dedicated account manager... if you register with referal with "default account manager, which is none...." the issue won't be solved

and yes...
if you see on trust pilot this sites had worst review, all of that because they had some rule before they can make payout on your sites....
that's why account manager is important on this.

i also using https://a-ads.com/ for banner... and they paid alot if you had consistent big traffic

you can try admv
Here the link with referal
After you register with my referal.... you should be automatic had "account manager"
then tell them the exact things that you want to be....
in otherhand you can other's referal url as long as they had dedicated account manager... if you register with referal with "default account manager, which is none...." the issue won't be solved

and yes...
if you see on trust pilot this sites had worst review, all of that because they had some rule before they can make payout on your sites....
that's why account manager is important on this.

i also using https://a-ads.com/ for banner... and they paid alot if you had consistent big traffic
Ohh so good thanks you
I will use this

Ohh so good thanks you
I will use this
don't forget to ask the admin to assign an account manager....
so the cpm will be maintained and as high as possible....

if they didn't give you the account manager
tell him that you is my friend from online forum
they should be give you the dedicated account manager....

but remember
only read carefully the instruction given by your account manager... to make sure that your payout is paid on time

don't forget to ask the admin to assign an account manager....
so the cpm will be maintained and as high as possible....

if they didn't give you the account manager
tell him that you is my friend from online forum
they should be give you the dedicated account manager....

but remember
only read carefully the instruction given by your account manager... to make sure that your payout is paid on time
Ok sir, I will follow your instructions thank you very much for your help and information

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock