• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

20K USA Openers Email Address for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for the payment address for two days. Can you please check your pm.

What is this? First, you ask my email address to send the invoice & after collecting my email now, you want to sign up to a forum? https://www.datonforum.com/app/signup/default?order-data=rACOCWzB3kxn

Just provide me PayPal email i will send you the payment. That's it.

You are very funny.

Who asked you to signup to a Forum?

That is a payment link, and we use aMember.com powerful membership script, you may do the research yourself. As you can see the script is installed on the folder called "app", once you are done signing up, you would redirected to where to select payment method like direct Credit/Card or PayPal.

Unfortunately, I can't send you my direct PayPal account. I use Fastspring to process my transactions because of fraud. So, if you can't go through it then no product.

More so, you should have asked question via PM instead of posting it here. That is immaturity act. Hence, I refuse to sell my product to you now and for ever.

Please do not further make any payment for this and for my future product.

If you don't know something you ask.

Thank you!

You are very funny.

That is a payment link, and we use aMember.com powerful membership script, you may do the research yourself. As you can see the script is installed on the folder called "app", once you are done signing up, you would redirected to where to select payment method like direct Credit/Card or PayPal.

Unfortunately, I can't send you my direct PayPal account. I use Fastspring to process my transactions because of fraud. So, if you can't go through it then no product.

More so, you should have asked question via PM instead of posting it here. That is immaturity act. Hence, I refuse to sell my product to you now and for ever.

Thank you!

How cheap you are. who did fraud for $5? really?? & with paypal?? now i highly doubt your list is fake. that's why you are not providing the paypal email directly. if you have the signup link then why you ask me for my email first? you give me a wrong statement to collect my email address. you are so cheap.

Reactions: zen123
who want to use their paypal or credit card with your nulled script?

You are very funny.

Thank you!

I GUESS BABIATO DOESN'T DESERVE A SELLER LIKE YOU WITH HIDDEN INTENTION WHICH OPENLY VIOLATING MARKETPLACE RULES . . . WHICH STATES THE MARKETPLACE POST SHOULD CONTAIN ALL NECESSARY DETAILS - - - NO CONTACT ME / PM ME - - - NO INDIRECT PAYMENT GATEWAYS . . . .

I AM GIVING YOU TIME TO FIX YOUR MAIN/FIRST POST TO INCLUDE ALL NECESSARY DETAILS . . . ELSE UPON MY NEXT VISIT ONE SHOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENS .

who want to use their paypal or credit card with your nulled script?

You mean I use nulled script?

I can't stop laughing... My biggest mistake is selling my list at a cheaper rate at first.
Those who have paid here could vouch I delivered all.

All the script I use are 100% legal. Contact aMember.com Team and ask them. Even the forum script, I bought it from Admin itself.

I am not cheap as you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock