• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[4$-10$] Google Drive Unlimited Private Account (not .edu) and Canva Pro 3 Years only 9$ (30+ sold)

I can't see payment link of google drive selling, the one provided is of canva only, and add refund policy properly .
updated payment link, i am using 3rd store and if anything wrong you can use a refund of Paypal or this store

If account dead or cannot use what about data we have ???
We will lose premium data in a seconds it it’s dead ??

If account dead or cannot use what about data we have ???
We will lose premium data in a seconds it it’s dead ??
Actually, if your data do not violate Google's policy your account can use a long time. As you said, if your account die without violating Google's policy, that means my subscription has some problem (lockdown by google or something else....), and your data still remaining on your account, it just "suspend" by Google. In this case, I will try to contact Google to unlock my subscription
Btw, i am not sure 100% your data can be rollback in this case

purchased the canva for 3 years. I use it often enough and this is a steel of a price. Looking forward to the invitation!

• Love
Reactions: jeremie
Actually, if your data do not violate Google's policy your account can use a long time. As you said, if your account die without violating Google's policy, that means my subscription has some problem (lockdown by google or something else....), and your data still remaining on your account, it just "suspend" by Google. In this case, I will try to contact Google to unlock my subscription
Btw, i am not sure 100% your data can be rollback in this case
In other word, And you will loose your money.

Hi, I need the Canva License for 3 years,... Can you pls reply to me? Kind regards,.. on how to get started,,,

I got invited to canva. Just letting people know it will be a separate team you'll be invited to that will have the premium. So it won't be the same as your personal account. I'm assuming that it will just be me on the account and no one else will look at what I'm doing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock