• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

4K/HD Wallpaper Android App (Google Material Design + Admob + Firebase Push Noti + PHP Backend)

4K/HD Wallpaper Android App (Google Material Design + Admob + Firebase Push Noti + PHP Backend) v3.2

No permission to download
doktor not connect facebook api google api otp login connect firebase rename package java version older versiyon app always connect ps team dont publish play store after launch ban

do you have any tutorial to get the apk works? i am following the docementation and i still got nothing to get it in

Did everything as documenation even changed Base URL setup DB and changed DB credentials, still i am facing this issue, what m i doing wrong
Capture.PNG

Its Really Urgent - As usual i compiled app from studio put that into google drive and download from google drive app in my Mobile, major issue is here, while download drive said this item is infected from virus, anyways i still downloaded even while installing in mobile its said do not install, still i installed working fine, but this virus issue never ever happened with me, please tell me what was that virus issue? i even scanned whole zip in Virustotal its said 0 Virus.

2nd thing, how to configure fcm messaging issue can anyone guide me? i did as per documentation still no notification is coming

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock