• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💯+ Sold Google Drive Unlimited at 6 Euro | New Account with Your Username | Security guaranteed | 138+ Sold | Limited Time Discount 🥇

Quick Review on this Service: I purchased two accounts in the last 2days and both are working fine. However please keep in mind the following points about the actual Gsuite drive service.

1. This is Google Workspace (Formerly GSuite) used by small businesses and enterprises and not EDU mail account.
  2. These type of accounts have different plans as per business owner requirements and so the storage may vary. When mounted I can see roughly around 5TB(per user) of storage and as always based on the plan admin can provide more or unlimited storage. Not sure if its truly unlimited, neverthless I am satisfied.
  3. The data you store can be accessed by any admin within the organisation. If you have personal/confidential data make sure to encrypt before uploading to cloud. Ofcourse admins don't need to or have time to look/steal data so if by any reason you don't turst always use encryption.
  4. Do not ever try to share illegal content, it is voilation of google terms. If anyone report to google your account will gets permanently banned.
  5. As per OP the service will last foreover and I really hope it will as long as the user doesn't voilate the google terms.

You can buy with confidence from @hexor a trusted seller and the delivery is very fast less than 1hour. If you have any questions feel free to PM and he will always respond fast and solve it. If you have PayPal family and friends(pay 8usd) then you can get exempt from fees or else you need to use card(pay extra 0.70usd) via sellix platform. Morever I used sellix and found the warrantly terms not as mentioned in the forum post, immediately i reported to hexor which he admitted and fixed instantly and I made the purchase with confidence.

Overall a great deal and trusted seller (y)

Thanks again @hexor. Keep up such deals and take care.

• Love
Reactions: Hexor
Quick Review on this Service: I purchased two accounts in the last 2days and both are working fine. However please keep in mind the following points about the actual Gsuite drive service.

1. This is Google Workspace (Formerly GSuite) used by small businesses and enterprises and not EDU mail account.
  2. These type of accounts have different plans as per business owner requirements and so the storage may vary. When mounted I can see roughly around 5TB(per user) of storage and as always based on the plan admin can provide more or unlimited storage. Not sure if its truly unlimited, neverthless I am satisfied.
  3. The data you store can be accessed by any admin within the organisation. If you have personal/confidential data make sure to encrypt before uploading to cloud. Ofcourse admins don't need to or have time to look/steal data so if by any reason you don't turst always use encryption.
  4. Do not ever try to share illegal content, it is voilation of google terms. If anyone report to google your account will gets permanently banned.
  5. As per OP the service will last foreover and I really hope it will as long as the user doesn't voilate the google terms.

You can buy with confidence from @hexor a trusted seller and the delivery is very fast less than 1hour. If you have any questions feel free to PM and he will always respond fast and solve it. If you have PayPal family and friends(pay 8usd) then you can get exempt from fees or else you need to use card(pay extra 0.70usd) via sellix platform. Morever I used sellix and found the warrantly terms not as mentioned in the forum post, immediately i reported to hexor which he admitted and fixed instantly and I made the purchase with confidence.

Overall a great deal and trusted seller (y)

Thanks again @hexor. Keep up such deals and take care.

Thanks for your detailed review. Anyway, if you ever feel your atorage is not unlimited, just leave a message, i am always here to suuport my customers.

and i can assure you, your data is safe with me. still, you can use encryption. i recommend not just here, people should encrypt their personal data before storing on any cloud drive..
Thanks again. Have a good day.

Thanks for your detailed review. Anyway, if you ever feel your atorage is not unlimited, just leave a message, i am always here to suuport my customers.

and i can assure you, your data is safe with me. still, you can use encryption. i recommend not just here, people should encrypt their personal data before storing on any cloud drive..
Thanks again. Have a good day.

@hexor Thank you for your support. I will definietly get in touch if any issue.

And yeah I absolutely agree with you about the encryption, it really doesn't matter which cloud we use and who manages it encryption is must for private/confidential data. I hardly trust the big comapnies like Google, Alibaba, Facebook, Apple and Microsoft or any big cloud player, time and again it is proved such companies misuse data and not 100% secure.

@hexor Thank you for your support. I will definietly get in touch if any issue.

And yeah I absolutely agree with you about the encryption, it really doesn't matter which cloud we use and who manages it encryption is must for private/confidential data. I hardly trust the big comapnies like Google, Alibaba, Facebook, Apple and Microsoft or any big cloud player, time and again it is proved such companies misuse data and not 100% secure.

Here he described on how to use encryption. If anyone needs it, you can check.

There are some apps/services that integrate with drive which allow us to encrypt files / entire directories.

I don't know if I'm breaking the rules here, and if I am tell me that I instantly edit the post - I use Boxcryptor, its a service that provides encryption solutions to cloud hosting providers, not only but also Google Drive, has a free plan (this is the plan I use and it fit well my needs), has windows explorer app and seems to work pretty well.

My ref link

And My non-Referral Link - https://www.boxcryptor.com/

There are some other services for this purpose, but I really don't have bothered to experience another as this is only a "layer of security" that I use on this type of accounts - I personally continue to recommend people to not store personal / business files on this accounts, we never know who is on the other side (Not disrespecting or bad talking about @herox as I've nothing against about him to say, only good).

Stay safe there guys, wear a mask add a layer of security to your mouth and nose things

Ferb

Edit: spelling and bad written words

Reactions: phineas
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock