• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6 Months Free WordPressHosting Giveaway - Labor Day Special

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
hosting.png

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

Rules: If you have won one of my hosting giveaways before, you are not eligible. You must leave a review upon receiving your account details. Must be a member for at least 30 Days

This is another giveaway by @adderall. This time I am giving away 😱6😱Months of free Litespeed WordPress hosting!!!

To enter to win, you must post a reply with your intention for the website. The FIRST person who replies wins. Must be online to claim your prize or you forfeit your prize. I am monitoring the giveaway.

Will End Monday, September 7, 2020 11PM CST.

Includes:
Up to 2 WordPress Websites
Unlimited Data
Unlimited Bandwidth
FTP Access
Litespeed Turbo Server (Not apache)

I manage the backend.

Long live BABIATO!

• Wow
Reactions: dotNet
Hello, thanks for the giveaway.

I want to create an eCommerce site with 5-10 products for a startup, but right now I am out of budget. I will renew after your giveaway period.
thanks. appreciate the help.

and good luck to other participants

I want to create an eCommerce site with 5-10 products for a startup, but right now I am out of budget. I will renew after your giveaway period.

@dotNet is are winner! Check your private messages.

Live Chat is in the lower right hand corner. Its a blue bubble.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock