• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(7 days Trial)Lifetime Unlimited SSD Web Hosting @ 75.5% Off Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

internet_lion

Apr 18, 2019
Full Sales Page Link that reveals more and how to get your 7 days Trial please CLICK HERE
-----------------------------------------
Highly Optimized Unlimited SSD Plesk Web Hosting for Lifetime with Premium Features. Limited Exclusive Deal for BABIATO Members!
All You Need To Pay Is $98 for Lifetime instead of $400. No Renewals!

☀☀☀This Deal Is Only Available For 30 People Only☀☀☀

The Best About Plesk Obsidian Explore

I am saporus the CEO of Kollydaton Innovations and Technology and I have been around the web for over 9 Years. I started a web-hosting business 5 Years ago and as well as owner of I am also a bulk email marketing guru and as well server admin tycoon.

Today, I am offering 30 members of BABIATO an amazing web hosting offer as listed below. I understand some people might be thinking why I chose to work with Plesk Panel and not cPanel. I bet you, I have used cPanel for so many years and I switched to Plesk Panel 2 Years ago. And I can say Plesk Panel is the best either you believe it or not. In fact, Plesk is so simple to use than cPanel to me and I believe if you start using Plesk, you would not have any reason to further use cPanel again.

Let me quickly tell you a storry

I have seen some folks commenting on Plesk post about their Linux system and I do not know what is wrong with those folks.

1. I have been using cPanel for over 8 Years and I one of my developer Mailwizz introduced me to Plesk and I have been ignoring him for close to 2 years. Later, I just sat down and thought about alternative to cPanel since I notice cPanel isn't fit for my heavy system use and I recall what my friend do tell me about Plesk.

2. I never move my files to plesk immediately, I first checked their features and I was very involve with their Postfix implementation and how their PHP looks and works. They are mad. It was eye catchy, Yet... I did not move to them.

I was not really used to Plesk and I had to go for a trial and I spent a week to explore the features. And then I tested it with one of my very heavy usage app and the performance was made.

3. I had to move my website to Plesk earlier last year and I never for once regret it. Immediately I hear about their new OBSIDIAN version. I never think twice... I upgraded immediately and those features are even crazier and mad'ier'.... In fact, they are awesomely powered.

My Point: If you do not know how to use something, you need to learn it and never conclude that something is not good. You can't just buy a VPS/Dedicated server and not configure it well and then waiting to start making the apps installed on it to work fine.

In fact, are really that techy guy, you wouldn't say cPanel is better especially their OBSIDIAN latest update. It is a Mad one.

In a nutshell,

Here are the benefits of the amazing web hosing offer am offering you today:

Install Unlimited Websites
Install Unlimited Sub-domains
Unlimited E-Mails
1TB Monthly Bandwidth
25GB SSD Storage
PHP 5.3 to 7.3 (Highly Optimize for heavy use)
MariaDB 10.x (Highly Optimize for heavy use)
Premium Softaculous
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
300 Databases
Powered by Highly Optimize Plesk Panel
Litespeed Hosting (new)
Security Shield
Daily Cloud Backups
Free Migration from your current host
99%Uptime
Top Notch Support
And many other more

Hardware Spec:
Double Intel Xeon E5 2630v4 (10 x 2.20 GHz)
40 Crazy Cores
256 GB REG ECC RAM/Memory
DDoS protection
1 Gbit/s port Network

Payment Methods:
PayPal Balance, Credit/Debit Card
Direct Credit/Debit Card
Payoneer
Perfecmoney
BTC

Terms Of Service:
Please be advise that Illegal content like Email Spamming, hosting of criminal software's or scripts, bots, adult contents, scam system and many more is highly prohibited. If caught, we may shut down your website without warning.

Refund Policy: You are back up with our 45 days money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our service. If you have any issue, you must have to contact us first and if we fail to resolve your issue, then you can request for your full refund.

Warning: We will not grant any refund for server/hosting abuse.

P.S: This is a new and personal Dedicated Server which is close to 2 years of age and not the one used by worldhosting247.com for standard cPanel hosting.

The reference to is to show how long I have been in the business. The domain worldhosting247.com is close to 5 Years just to let you know that your data are safe with us.

I host powerful apps and website on same Dedicated Server that I am offering here with no issue, in fact, the server needs more apps and content.

Full Sales Page Link that reveals more and how to get your 7 days Trial
If you have any question in mind please feel free to express it with courtesy, I shall reply you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE NOTE:

The Marketplace (Buy, Sell and Trade) is for exactly what it says, NOT for Flaming wars!

If members have an issue with a post then it should be reported and left for Moderators/Admins to deal with. This may take a while if we are busy. Be patient and it will be looked at.

Posts at Marketplace (Buy, Sell and Trade) that are deemed to be Flaming, will result in a warning to that member. Further violations may result in a ban.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Hmm what is the PHP memory limit and where is your company located?
Where are the server located ?

Hello @Turkdale ,

Thanks for your enquiry.

1. PHP Memory Limit: 50G as revealed in this video
  2. I have a registered company in USA & Nigeria
  3. I have different servers in many locations, but in regards to the offer listed on this thread, the specific server is from Germany and the uptime is close to 2 years now.
Thank you!

Last edited:
What is the limits of your I/O and IOPS(KB/s) ?
Hello @bugmenot2 ,

There is no limitation on I/O and IOPS(KB/s)
Apart from what I listed on this thread as the benefits. Other has no limit. We have tweaked our servers to deal with RAM and not just Cores.

Feel free to ask any further question.

Thanks

Hello @bugmenot2 ,

There is no limitation on I/O and IOPS(KB/s)
Apart from what I listed on this thread as the benefits. Other has no limit. We have tweaked our servers to deal with RAM and not just Cores.

Feel free to ask any further question.

Thanks

Your site seems down?

Your site seems down?

Hello,

Thanks for the notice as we are aware.

Namecheap failed to auto-renew the domain. I have forwarded the complaint to them and awaiting their response.

Nothing is wrong with the servers and all website hosted are current live.

It is the domain that is down and should be resolve ASAP.

BTW, it has nothing to do with my offer here.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for the notice as we are aware.

Namecheap failed to auto-renew the domain. I have forwarded the complaint to them and awaiting their response.

Nothing is wrong with the servers and all website hosted are current live.

It is the domain that is down and should be resolve ASAP.

BTW, it has nothing to do with my offer here.

Thanks

Ok, good to know. What is your website? Where can I find more info?

Ok, good to know. What is your website? Where can I find more info?

Hello, there is no where to find more info than what I have just listed on this thread. This is an offer for few people and not just for everyone.

This thread is what it is, please read and follow instructions if you want to order. If you have any other question, go ahead and ask.

If you are interested in this offer, follow the buy now button on this thread and go ahead.

Thanks

Full Sales Page Link that reveals more and how to get your 7 days Trial please

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock