• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

99 Niches New Era! Oliver Goehler

CoffeeSamurai

Sep 24, 2020
99 Niches New Era! Oliver Goehler

This product was produced by Oliver Goehler from Manchester UK, made his millions being a power seller on eBay and Amazon.

Oliver is smart this is the first product I have known him put online, normally he posts PDF's and CD's to his buyers for reasons as you see here it may get shared online but anyway Im bringing it to you.

Online selling has never been bigger than it is right now...

2020 has seen massive shifts that's made online selling bigger than ever...

Simply because most people now choosing to shop online - and it's going to STAY that way for the foreseeable!

But, you must be selling the RIGHT products at the RIGHT time.

That's where 99 Niches For A New Era comes in...

I'm handing you what to sell, telling you where to get it...and giving you my personal recommendations on how to turn these products into profits...

All handed to you on a plate.

Check out what I mean here today...and cash in on the online selling explosion for yourself.

Best Regards,
Oliver Goehler
'Auction Kommando'

Salespage

Mega Download (Please import to your own accounts.)

I have not checked it yet, as I found it on another forum, and thought I would share it with you. Maybe there is some good ideas inside. In the process f downloading it now myself.

I have just downloaded this, and checked it out.
Basically its 4 videos, 2 of of them are more than 2 hours long!
HD quality content, where the guy goes through 99 niches, and mentions why he likes them, in a fast overview kind of way.
This download is showing products he is selling on Amazon & Ebay.

If you are not sure about what niche to pursue this could help you out.
I see there is a lot of chinese quality products in the mix, and i guess thats to be expected, however I would always recommend to sell more high quality products, so you can have some repeat customers.

Hope this can help you out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock