• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Aéza — cloud servers from 0.02€/hour with AntiDDoS protection

Hello there!
I must say, I am amazed by what you guys are offering.
Since you ignore DMCA, do you accept movie streaming websites, with links to 3rd party services?
When do you guys think you will have Moscow VDS rates available again for order?

Reactions: AezaHost
Hello there!
I must say, I am amazed by what you guys are offering.
Since you ignore DMCA, do you accept movie streaming websites, with links to 3rd party services?
When do you guys think you will have Moscow VDS rates available again for order?
Hello, thank you for your interest. Write to me in telegram - @yokaramane, we will issue individually

A quick question:

It is mentioned that for the "Shared VPS" we get ---- AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D Processor --- Frequency 4.2-5.7 GHz". Does this mean, for 1 Core we would be getting the same frequency 4.2-5.7Ghz or lesser?

Thanks

A quick question:

It is mentioned that for the "Shared VPS" we get ---- AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D Processor --- Frequency 4.2-5.7 GHz". Does this mean, for 1 Core we would be getting the same frequency 4.2-5.7Ghz or lesser?

Thanks
The frequency will be the same

• Love
Reactions: Unreal_NFS
photo-2024-04-07-23-02-55.jpg

Aéza successfully stopped an attack with a capacity of 3.66 Tbps and 164 mpps.

We already faced a less powerful attack six months ago, but today's one was a record.

We relized that peace wouldn't last, and attacks will get stronger every time, so we've been preparing our defences by integrating more sophisticated methods to counter them, and today we gave the attackers a taste of our DDoS protection system and believe me they will never forget it!

Protection is provided on all cloud servers for free, and we also offfer a separate web protection service (geo-distributed WAF with caching).

Aéza — Always on guard for your business!

Well stopped!

New partnership with leakcheck.io!

We continue to improve advanced protection of our clients' services and businesses. Starting today, you can check the strength of your personal account password for free to further protect your services and projects.

» Check your password right now at my.aeza.net «

See you soon, with love,
your Aèza ❤️

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock