• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

A fix to hyip manager pro error getting address finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

retromega

May 19, 2020
First am going to introduce myself then make my request and if this forum user can abide to it I will release my patch

Am a website programmer am from Africa probably from one of the country with most bad reputation online

I have a fix to patch the error of error getting address in gold coders Hyip manager

This script won't be free

Why cost it took me a whole three weeks to get it to work with
Hyip manager 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020

I wasted a lot of resource just to get this fix

Am charging $500 dollar to release this fix to the world

Once I get $500 I will drop how to apply this fix

Am not charging based on each client
Just one time donation of $500 and I will release this fix

Be it a group or individual collection

I know you have dobut if it is like other fix that works for some days and stop

No this fix will never stop as long as your site is active

Can it be used on multi domain
Yes as many domain as you like

Can my fund be hacked no not possible , your fund is 100% safe from hackers

Will deposit from fix reflect on user account yes 100%

I know gold coders will come after me after I post this fix but am ready

Read the site rules. You are not eligible to sell anything here or run a group buy.

Reactions: RedNinja
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock