• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Accepting Script Nulling Requests

its not free service. We are providing here free service and anybody pays for this
You are right.
They do it with money and because their work was good I just wanted to introduce.
But if someone orders once and you get the decode files, maybe you can nulled.

Do you know anyone who can decode ioncube or zend for free?

You are right.
They do it with money and because their work was good I just wanted to introduce.
But if someone orders once and you get the decode files, maybe you can nulled.

Do you know anyone who can decode ioncube or zend for free?

like encoder, decoder is a just script. May be Nobody can do this as free. But believe me there isnt any human efford on decoding. Its just a decoder script.

Reactions: Babak
I don't think there's anyone to do that. And I can bet if someone can decode will mostly decode his own files that he needs.

This is exactly why I suggested the Decodez.site .
I have been able to decode more than 6 file ionCube v10.0 so far, if you have one or two files, I suggest you use it and you can even request a demo for trust.

like encoder, decoder is a just script. May be Nobody can do this as free. But believe me there isnt any human efford on decoding. Its just a decoder script.
Not totally correct, at least from my point of view. If dynamic keys are used, then hand/brain intervention is definitely needed as a script will not fully cope! :)

Not totally correct, at least from my point of view. If dynamic keys are used, then hand/brain intervention is definitely needed as a script will not fully cope! :)

if its true, there are more decoder sites. And when you upload a file it decodes it %100 correctly and provides its when decoded it takes average 1 minutes.

But above website takes 3 days to decode

if its true, there are more decoder sites. And when you upload a file it decodes it %100 correctly and provides its when decoded it takes average 1 minutes.

But above website takes 3 days to decode

Maybe they have not a fully automated script to decode the script. Maybe they use different decoders for each level.

Maybe they have not a fully automated script to decode the script. Maybe they use different decoders for each level.

i dont think so.

I guess they are providng files to someone else or website to decode and they take commission each decoding.

Which file decoding takes 3 days?

i dont think so.

I guess they are providng files to someone else or website to decode and they take commission each decoding.

Which file decoding takes 3 days?

I don't know how they work.
I would love to learn how they decode any file.
I submitted every file to this site and they delivered the decode to me in less than 24 hours.

Is there no solution to do ionCube decoding for free?
I have 2 new files that need to be decoded with ionCube and if I do not find a solution, I think I have to re-order in decodez.site.

I don't know how they work.
I would love to learn how they decode any file.
I submitted every file to this site and they delivered the decode to me in less than 24 hours.

Is there no solution to do ionCube decoding for free?
I have 2 new files that need to be decoded with ionCube and if I do not find a solution, I think I have to re-order in decodez.site.
stack with my cs-cart addon lookin for A site to decode it

Hello everyone!

I'll just post this here hoping will become a bleep on someone's radar and - who knows - get it nulled. I mean - I've tried - the darn thing says it's activated but ... it ain't.
Here is the resource : https://babia.to/threads/proradio-radio-station-wordpress-theme.30954/
If anyone can spare time, know-how, energy and so on on this - it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again to the whole Babiato community - nomatter if this gets done or not - you guys made me come back on a daily basis to this family to try and find a new way or two to contribute. Thanks again!

You need to take a look at this php function, in order to understand how it works

For the first pass you need to decode the hex/oct strings back to ascii, copy paste content in the form of this tool:

The second pass is to decode each string encoded with this user function "ab_____", you can find it in the original archive that you posted earlier.

Finally take a look at the entire file decoded and patch the callbacks.
dude had alot of work and research over the weekend https://pastebin.com/iAXeL8UD am now stack here need some help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock