• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Accepting Script Nulling Requests

How I can find clean files to be able to send it here to be nulled? I'm asking because I don't know.... To find clean files you need to get from the owner, but to do that first you need to purchase, so doesn't make sense... And all you find on internet are already nulled..

Most of nulled scripts contain malicious code. Personally, I scan each file and browse the code. But for a newbie it is generally impossible to discover the hidden code. So after installation, begin the nightmare. Sometimes, all the server is affected (on shared hosting, CPU overload, ....).
It's the reason why we ask for untouched scripts.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaihwacat
You still need to have legit license key to access the remote API for creating compains
oh i see. well i have the license code for unlimited website. it's just that the scripts is not what they told hahah maybe because of my poor understanding on this area.

oh i see. well i have the license code for unlimited website. it's just that the scripts is not what they told hahah maybe because of my poor understanding on this area.

I removed the license key check, I gives errors when trying to access remote api.
Another thing, what is OTO1,2,3,4,5 ?
What do exactly this plugin ?

Last edited:
I removed the license key check, I gives errors when trying to access remote api.
Another thing, what is OTO1,2,3,4,5 ?
What do exactly this plugin ?
what they tell on the sales pages is this scripts will help you generate some unique article that can be advertise and monetize i just dont understand the concept make advertise campaign to the pages to get money... while your burn your money for the ads campaign. and the pages that generate is dunno how to said it. http://aod.my.id/ that sample article generate by the script

Attachments

• stribe.zip
    254.4 KB · Views: 17
Read the first post and do the right thing

@slvrsteele please kindly observe
so you help him ... maybe he uses a translator and it's hard for him to understand ... or be silent ... there is someone to point out the errors ... sorry

Attachments

• lol.JPG
    lol.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 47
so you help him ... maybe he uses a translator and it's hard for him to understand ... or be silent ... there is someone to point out the errors ... sorry

There are rules before anyone can post a request here.

I only said that because he clearly did not read those rules. Plus if he is using translator, he can copy and translate to his preferred language.

If you are looking for who to exercise anger on, kindly move over and don't misinterpret my post.

Many Thanks

THERYD3R:)

There are rules before anyone can post a request here.

I only said that because he clearly did not read those rules. Plus if he is using translator, he can copy and translate to his preferred language.

If you are looking for who to exercise anger on, kindly move over and don't misinterpret my post.

Many Thanks

THERYD3R:)
this is just my opinion ... I'm sorry again :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock