• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Acelle Email Marketing Web Application v4.0.20 P45

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DarkShadow
We need this one! The new 4.0 version has visual newsletter builder! It's awesome!

I have tried to grab the release candidate version. You can download and test it! Don't use it publicly or production.

It's not nulled version. After the latest version i know that they will have another major release.

Cheers!

We need this one! The new 4.0 version has visual newsletter builder! It's awesome!

I have tried to grab the release candidate version. You can download and test it! Don't use it publicly or production.

It's not nulled version. After the latest version i know that they will have another major release.

Cheers!

Is this the latest version?

Reactions: marven
Can I use this as SaaS framework, can you provide the extended version, please?

Yes, yes it's SaaS ready, and you don't need any extended version. We need @skdass to upload the latest version, if he as it!

The link that i shared is not public version, is release candidate, It's just for test.

Yes, yes it's SaaS ready, and you don't need any extended version. We need @skdass to upload the latest version, if he as it!

The link that i shared is not public version, is release candidate, It's just for test.

I thought it's extended that has SaaS feature?

So I can't use this one you uploaded?

I thought it's extended that has SaaS feature?

So I can't use this one you uploaded?

That's correct, the version that i uploaded is only to see how the latest version looks and works.

The SaaS option is by default enabled on latest version, even on previous versions.

That's correct, the version that i uploaded is only to see how the latest version looks and works.

The SaaS option is by default enabled on latest version, even on previous versions.

Which version are you currently using, can you share the download file?

It seems that last version is 4.0.11, but I didn't find extended version anywhere...

Unable to import subscribers and create campaign.

Acelle Mail is a self hosted, open source, full-featured and easy to use Email Marketing Web Application written in PHP / Laravel 5 that lets you send high-volume marketing emails via your own server or through other email service (SMTP) providers.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/acelle-email-marketing-web-application/17796082

Download

I'm unable to import subscribers and create campaign.

Are you able to import subscribers and create campaigns?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock