• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application 4.0.25 P550

No permission to download

cahflitto

May 7, 2022
www.techavidus.com
Babak submitted a new resource:

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application - Download Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application Nulled Free CodeCanyon 17796082

banner590.jpg
Download Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application Nulled Free CodeCanyon 17796082 - Big Thanks To @tyronx75 @NullMaster
Acelle Mail
is a self hosted, open source, full-featured and easy to use Email Marketing Web Application written in PHP / Laravel that lets you send high-volume marketing emails via your own server or through other email service (SMTP) providers.

Acelle Mail comes as a fully open source...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, how are you guys?

I tried to import some emails to my list, and the sytem says that was sucessfully imported, but the emails don´t apears on my list. This issue happened just with me or someone else had this issue?

Hi, how are you guys?

I tried to import some emails to my list, and the sytem says that was sucessfully imported, but the emails don´t apears on my list. This issue happened just with me or someone else had this issue?

Kindly save your mails in .csv format

The developers of Acelle Mail have a plugin called "BeeMail - Email Marketing". it is basically Acelle in a Plugin format for Wordpress .. Any chance of getting it? I looked in several places but I couldn't find

Babak updated Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application with a new update entry:

Acelle v4.0.22 p2 Nulled

Download Acelle v4.0.22 p2 - Email Marketing Web Application Nulled Free
v4.0.22 - 4.0.22 / 2021-01-01 Thanks To @TassieNZ @NullMaster

==================
* Added: plugin mechanism 1.0 is now available, embracing plugin development
* Added: more widgets for PRO builder
* Added: one-time login token generation (via API)
* Fixed: better SSL detection for shared hosting environment
* Fixed: better multi-process support & detection
* Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak After Install. all things working fine, But Pro Builder not worked and showing blue screen. can you please help me to fix it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock