• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.5

No permission to download
What I did was to run a fresh install of v3.0 and immediately after login as admin, I upload UPDATE FOLDER alone and replace files as expected. It updated without issues.
Once done, make sure to delete the SQL files because it's a security risk.

What I did was to run a fresh install of v3.0 and immediately after login as admin, I upload UPDATE FOLDER alone and replace files as expected. It updated without issues.
Once done, make sure to delete the SQL files because it's a security risk.
Did you faced any issue regarding payment ? And what do you mean by deleting SQL file?

Regards-

Unable to install version 3.1, probably it's not nulled!
At the 3rd step, it redirects me to the https://activeitzone,com/check/ and ask for purchase information.. and if I try to skip that by going domain.com/step4 it shows me Error 500!

Did you faced any issue regarding payment ? And what do you mean by deleting SQL file?

Regards-

The site is not in production so I haven't tried the payment gateway yet.
What payment do you mean though? Just to be sure... Do you mean customer payments, or you mean payment to vendors?

Unable to install version 3.1, probably it's not nulled!
At the 3rd step, it redirects me to the https://activeitzone,com/check/ and ask for purchase information.. and if I try to skip that by going domain.com/step4 it shows me Error 500!

Try my suggestion above.

The site is not in production so I haven't tried the payment gateway yet.
What payment do you mean though? Just to be sure... Do you mean customer payments, or you mean payment to vendors?
When i am done with delivery info and click to continue payment then it's just shows 500 error.Mine one is demo also and i'm using only Cash on delivery.But it shows 500 error even it doesn't load the payment section.
pro.png

And what your server error log show ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SMRAlo
Bro, how fix payment page error?
it shows

OOPS

Something went wrong Looks like server failed to load your request

Got this from logfile, please check and give me a solution please
Code:
[2020-08-03 07:25:20] production.ERROR: Trying to get property 'value' of non-object (View: /home/vfckocih/public_html/resources/views/frontend/payment_select.blade.php) {"userId":13,"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): Trying to get property 'value' of non-object (View: /home/vfckocih/public_html/resources/views/frontend/payment_select.blade.php) at /home/vfckocih/public_html/storage/framework/views/70d7aa1c785651dea3ca6be19584773e6b587f64.php:163, ErrorException(code: 0): Trying to get property 'value' of non-object at /home/vfckocih/public_html/storage/framework/views/70d7aa1c785651dea3ca6be19584773e6b587f64.php:163)

Last edited:
theres and update that fixed does bugs I will post it today once I get home 😉

OK great.
It's fixed in the update files too?
And can I download now?
or we need to wait for @Babak to approve first?
no there is no approve
u can click on download for reciving latest version

I don't understand. This is still v3.1?
Or you mean you have personally found a fixed version?
Which is which please?
there was an update today I go notification received by Codecanyon I ask author only says bug fixed he didn't change the version so not sure what kind of bug was fixed he hasn't added changelog

Reactions: vanamana and Babak
Changelog:
- added documentation folder in install
- Fixed definition and use of Str class

Edit: in the left is the new version 2020-08-03 20_48_51.png

All changes are related to Illuminate/Support/Str class and use from str:: to Str::

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock